PDA

View Full Version : Pit VS Balt ticket advice

pjoseph
08-10-2011, 05:32 PM
I am looking to attend my first Pit game I want to go on Nov 8th vs Balt.

I wanted to ask if some people who have been to the stadium could give me some seating options, I will be flying in from CA so I would like to get decent seats.

Any tips or advice woudl be great

thanks

airbrake 1
08-10-2011, 11:00 PM
this depends what your idea of good seats is...personally i think low in the upper deck are the best seats in the house...some people just like being close to the field at all costs, the only thing i think you can see better from there are the blades of grass...if you notice where the big money seats(suites) are located it's higher up where you can get a birds eye view of the entire field...but if your into looking at players who are standing on the sideline back's and blades of grass by all means get some seats in lower bowl row A...ticketmaster ticket exchange is the safest way to buy tickets and there will be scalpers around the stadium..i have bought off many of them without incident but be careful and examine the tickets carefully

pjoseph
08-22-2011, 11:58 PM
thanks

BlitzburghRockCity
08-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I think midway up is a good place to be, you get a great view of the field no matter which way the teams are driving. You can't go wrong on either sideline if you can score the seats though, being close to the field is good if you want to take a lot of pictures and maybe get a chance to high five the players heading into the locker room, etc.