PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Free Agent at Steelers camp?

connecticutsteel
08-09-2011, 09:56 AM
I have more than one John Clay , Anthony Gray ,Wes Saunders are my top three undrafted players that i think can help the team this year .:banana::tt02::clap:

LatrobePA
08-09-2011, 09:59 AM
For me it's the one they haven't signed yet, lol!

Zachintosh66
08-09-2011, 10:02 AM

:plus1:

Im still hoping for a vet OL or vet DB

BlitzburghRockCity
08-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Saunders is one I'm watching too, although he had a couple key drops yesterday in the goal line drills. He'll be in the mix for the backup TE behind David Johnson.

Clay appears to be having a pretty good camp as well. I don't know that he'll do enough to make the active roster but the PS for sure. He'll be in a battle with Baron Batch and Jonathan Dwyer for that 4th RB spot behind Moore, assuming Memo makes the squad. Potentially you have Memo gone, and both Batch and either Clay or Dwyer as your main reserves.

I was really hoping Wes Lyons would be able to make some noise but he's got a lot of competition to fight through.

Blazedby92
08-09-2011, 10:13 AM

Exactlly what I was thinking when I saw the thread name, Don't consider undrafted kid out of college as a free agent, need a DB,DL or OL veteran to step in on day one.

connecticutsteel
08-09-2011, 10:25 AM
I just read a tweet by Ed B .It says there is an interesting article about Heath Miller and Tyler Grisham about how there rolls will increase this year

K Train
08-09-2011, 10:31 AM
john gilmore

championship

connecticutsteel
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
It appears that Reggie Kelly may sign with the Steelers go with Saunders forget these bums Mr. Colbert

LatrobePA
08-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Need a LT, sooner or later thay have to address this need.. The picking is slim now!

K Train
08-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Need a LT, sooner or later thay have to address this need.. The picking is slim now!

im banking on gilbert panning out, but i think RG is just as gaping of a hole....so many bodies to go there but everyone blows

Blazedby92
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM
im banking on gilbert panning out, but i think RG is just as gaping of a hole....so many bodies to go there but everyone blows

They just figure the manchild Pouncey can handle two guys while the guards can just fumble around til they see someone to hold.

K Train
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
They just figure the manchild Pouncey can handle two guys while the guards can just fumble around til they see someone to hold.

better than assuming any combination of hartwig, stapleton, and essex handling any comination of 1-3 guys on any play. ive seen harwig and essex rolled over by 1 man before, at least pouncey creates magic

Blazedby92
08-09-2011, 12:51 PM
better than assuming any combination of hartwig, stapleton, and essex handling any comination of 1-3 guys on any play. ive seen harwig and essex rolled over by 1 man before, at least pouncey creates magic

Now your just bringing up bad memories, hopefully one of these days we can find a compliment to Pouncey

LatrobePA
08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Now your just bringing up bad memories, hopefully one of these days we can find a compliment to Pouncey

Like Train I'm hoping his ex-teammate can snag it..