PDA

View Full Version : Ravens sign Ricky Williams

harpo
08-08-2011, 04:26 PM
The Baltimore Ravens have shored up some depth in the backfield, reportedly signing former Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams to a deal.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Williams agreed to a two-year deal worth $2.5 million with incentives that could boost the contract to $4 million total.

Read the rest of the story here:

Ravens sign Ricky Williams (http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-08-08/ricky-williams-agrees-to-a-deal-with-baltimore-ravens)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah I saw this too. With them losing McGahee and also McClain, they need to bolster their backfield behind Rice. Ricky Williams doesn't scare anyone anymore, not sure that he ever really did honestly but either way the Ratbird offense runs around Ray Rice.

StlersGuy
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Hope they play him week 1 so we can knock him out for the year

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk Pro

Zachintosh66
08-08-2011, 09:27 PM
fitting :lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey coach hope your #1 a hole shows up. Not shows up on time but, shows up period. Actually I hope he doesn't show up. Especially in the games against da Steelers. In any case Har I'm sure he will have his official NFL Coleman tent with him in case he wants to go Walk-About just before a big game. lol

Steel Trap86
08-10-2011, 12:59 AM
I believe we broke his ribs a few years back when he played for Miami. It was the sloppiest conditions at heinz field i have ever seen and we won the game 3-0 lol

That being said, he won't be in any hurry to run through Hampton lmao. We put Mcgahee in a stretcher and Timmons made Chris Johnson quit, Ricky Williams will do **** all against this defense.

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-10-2011, 11:52 AM
I believe we broke his ribs a few years back when he played for Miami. It was the sloppiest conditions at heinz field i have ever seen and we won the game 3-0 lol

That being said, he won't be in any hurry to run through Hampton lmao. We put Mcgahee in a stretcher and Timmons made Chris Johnson quit, Ricky Williams will do **** all against this defense.

He may have made the proverbial mistake of his life. Steelers v Ravings is not just another football game ricky. He should dress up for the Pittsburgh gig like the Michelin tire dude.