PDA

View Full Version : Skins Preseason game

Farrior Fan
08-04-2011, 07:53 PM
:tt02:My son (8) is finally going to see the Black and Gold for the first time.:tt02:

We are both super pumped and want to know if there is any chance that some Steelers will sign autographs before the game if we get there early?

BTW - here is a pic of the seats http://datickets.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1613544&event=Washington+Redskins+vs.+Pittsburgh+Steelers go here and then click on section 131
WOOT WOOT!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2011, 09:10 PM
You can't get down on the field without a field pass before the game, but sometimes they will come over afterwards if you can get near the railing and lean over to try and catch some of them as they walk by before leaving the field. Usually they'll high five the fans as they head down the tunnel if nothing else. :)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Those are good seats too, congrats! I would say if you want to get some good pics make sure you head down towards the rail when the game is nearly over. People generally start to head out early on preseason games anyways. That way you can get some good pics.

steelersbabex25
08-09-2011, 09:34 PM
I was going to go, but my friend wanted $500 for 2 club seats. $250 a ticket for a preseason game? No thank you.

Have fun!

LarryNJ
08-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Enjoy the game!

The Skins are a joke, I'm sure you could get cheap tickets on Friday Babe.

airbrake 1
08-10-2011, 08:06 AM
there's tickets on the redskins ticketexchange starting at $60...i've never been to the redskins stadium but if it's anything like heinz field for pre season games you could probably find someone looking to get anything they can get....i wouldn't be suprised if you could find tickets outside the stadium for $10 a piece