PDA

View Full Version : John Harbaugh talking crap about Clark

StlersGuy
08-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Throughout the offseason, players on the Ravens and Steelers sniped at each other about their rivalry. But one Steeler sniped about Ravens-Steelers not being a rivalry at all. Steelers safety Ryan Clark said the Steelers have dominated the Ravens to such an extent that you canít even call it a rivalry.

Today Ravens coach John Harbaugh was asked what he thinks about that.

ďEverybody is entitled to their opinion,Ē Harbaugh said. ďThereís a saying by Voltaire: ĎI disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.í Truthfully, I donít care what Ryan Clark says about anything. Iím sure heíll say the same about me. Letís put it this way: Heíll be very fired up to play [when the teams meet in Week One], Iím sure. We love being underestimated. So if the Steelers choose to underestimate us, we appreciate that.Ē

Clark may not think the Steelers and Ravens have a rivalry, but I think itís about as good a rivalry as the NFL has right now. I know Iíll be fired up to watch them meet in the opener.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/01/john-harbaugh-i-dont-care-what-ryan-clark-says-about-anything/

SteelDad
08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
I am 100% confident of the fact that we are in Harbaugh's head and I love it!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-03-2011, 02:45 PM
If Harbaugh thinks that the Steelers are going to underestimate the Ravens or take them for granted then he's even more idiotic than we already thought.

Clark likes to stir the pot, he's not afraid to speak his mind. Get over it Harbaugh!

Rampage
I'm really looking forward to seeing Harbaugh's Vagisil commercials during the season. I heard he is getting a signature formula with extra sand flushing properties.

StlersGuy

Oh yeh we are so going to put him in the nut house, he was on ESPN this morning and he was talking all kinds of crap about us.. I want to find a link because he basically said he wants to see Big Ben get his

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-03-2011, 02:48 PM
If he is sayin that it is to cause he knows the buck stops in the burgh. Baltimore sucks on a good day at best. Today is not a good day so, Baltimore yinze really suck today. Harbaugh should worry bout that crappy team o his and let the Steelers alone cause he knows he is about to get the s... kicked out of his crummy team. Voltaire, how cute.

StlersGuy
08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I really hate the Rat's and I did not hate them this much when they where the clowns

LatrobePA
08-03-2011, 03:01 PM
JH is a doucher!

SteelCurtain68
08-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I wanna see Ray Rice laid out after his nonsense talk during the offseason. Esp about Hines Ward.

igor0190
08-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Even the rats rookie cornerback, Jimmy Smith is yapping. He told Peter King that "he is ready for Hines on 9-11".

He better hope he doesnt have to cover Mike Wallace.

StlersGuy
08-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Even the rats rookie cornerback, Jimmy Smith is yapping. He told Peter King that "he is ready for Hines on 9-11".

Hines is going to take his rookie *** to school :tt02:

coldrolled
08-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Would Smith Start on our team this year?

Game one we need to blitz flacco with CB's, ILB's more often all day.

Then the usual OLB / SS blitzes of course.

Flacco and Co. wont be ready for that stuff game one.

Make this game look like the Titans game last year, but of course with Ben in scoring more..

LatrobePA
08-03-2011, 03:45 PM
I'd give anything to see Flacco power drived into the ground, he's one person I have no use for.. His coach is a close second, then ticks and chiggers..

K Train
08-03-2011, 03:50 PM
lol at jimmy smith being ready for our 4th best WR

Speeed
08-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Harbaugh is a yappy, whiney pinhead. He has no respect for anybody outside of Baltimore. I live just outside of Baltimore, so I have to hear him run his stupid mouth all the time.

Flacco is okay. However, Harbaugh running his mouth makes we want to see Harrison smash him on the first play. Let's play Baltimore without their starting quarterback and see what happens.

I hope Harbaugh steps on a rusty nail.

TampaSteelGirl
08-03-2011, 03:54 PM

:yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Leave the trash talk to the players. Harbaugh literally can not keep his mouth shut.

Goodfrom55
08-03-2011, 06:17 PM
It's the #1 Rivalry in football and it will be a bloodbath.

Scorp
08-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Can't wait for the Steelers to stuff it all in their faces and whip them on their field.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Leave the trash talk to the players. Harbaugh literally can not keep his mouth shut.

Between him and Rex Ryan of the Jets, these guys should leave the trash talking to the players. Take the highroad and don't be an idiot. Trash talking by coaches makes you look dumb. Does he really think the Steelers would take his team lightly?

igor0190
08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Between him and Rex Ryan of the Jets, these guys should leave the trash talking to the players. Take the highroad and don't be an idiot. Trash talking by coaches makes you look dumb. Does he really think the Steelers would take his team lightly?

Harbaugh really is a complete doofus. Especially when compared to a guy like Mike Tomlin, who never puts his own foot in his mouth.

Whether or not they put Jimmy Smith on Ward or not, they're gonna have to double Wallace with a safety over top. There's really nothing in that secondary besides Reed that is remotely intimidating.

DanRooney
08-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Harbaugh really is a complete doofus. Especially when compared to a guy like Mike Tomlin, who never puts his own foot in his mouth.

Whether or not they put Jimmy Smith on Ward or not, they're gonna have to double Wallace with a safety over top. There's really nothing in that secondary besides Reed that is remotely intimidating.

I doubt they'll waste a player like Jimmy Smith on Ward. Ward can be contained by one of their ILBs.

SteelD43
08-04-2011, 12:21 AM
I mean...Mr. Clark wasn't lying. Numbers don't lie

Real Deal Steel
08-04-2011, 12:59 AM
What we need to do is sweep them they way we would of last year if Ben had played the first game. Loud mouths like Harbaugh and Rex Ryan require that you keep putting your foot up their *** on a consistant basis until they quit.

Speeed
08-04-2011, 02:08 AM

I think Tomlin did it once, what did he say? I can't remember, but it was a ridiculous comment. Anyway, I think he learned his lesson, he is a class act.:yellowthumb:

Alright, I think I remember. Was it something like "We are going to unleash Hell." Then I think they promptly lost!

ejsteeler
08-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I'd give anything to see Flacco power drived into the ground, he's one person I have no use for.. His coach is a close second, then ticks and chiggers..

:hilarious:

LarryNJ
08-04-2011, 11:21 AM

I'm sure he realizes that no one is taking them lightly. I don't think he realizes how stupid he looks and sounds.

Now on the other hand Rex, (whether you like him or not) can actually pull off the trash talking without sounding like a dumb a**.

DBR96A
08-05-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm sure he realizes that no one is taking them lightly. I don't think he realizes how stupid he looks and sounds.

Now on the other hand Rex, (whether you like him or not) can actually pull off the trash talking without sounding like a dumb a**.

The difference is, Rex Ryan doesn't take himself seriously when he's being an *******.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Harbaugh and the Ravens can talk all they want about Clark and the whole rivalry thing but when it comes down it, they are a lot like the Steelers are. They play tough, physical, defense. They also have a similar style on offense. The big difference is the Steelers execute better overall on offense, and on defense especially in big games they will make the big play when it counts to secure the win.

The Ravens can't say that.

Speeed
08-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Harbaugh and the Ravens can talk all they want about Clark and the whole rivalry thing but when it comes down it, they are a lot like the Steelers are. They play tough, physical, defense. They also have a similar style on offense. The big difference is the Steelers execute better overall on offense, and on defense especially in big games they will make the big play when it counts to secure the win.

The Ravens can't say that.

You are correct in your assessment, but I think the difference is the QB. If they have Ben, I think the Steelers would be singing the blues. Ben does whatever it takes to win, Flacco does, well, errr . . . . . ummm . . . . . umm . . . . . .

Clevelandsux
08-06-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm starting to hate Harbaugh. I don't agree with Clark. We are the best rivalry in football right now. I can't wait to get there asses sept. 10th.

steelersbabex25
08-06-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm starting to hate Harbaugh. I don't agree with Clark. We are the best rivalry in football right now. I can't wait to get there asses sept. 10th.

Starting to?! I've been past hate for a while now.

uclkyle
08-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Hey John.....there is only one reason you guys are "underestimated." We have OWNED you and will continue to.

Troyisabeast_43
08-08-2011, 09:25 AM
The Ravens are a complete mess right now on offense and without the likes of Mason,Heap,and MaGahee gone for the Ravens on offense it's going to make things that much tougher on Flacco and the Ravens offense on opening day in Baltimore. Let Harbaugh run his big fat mouth because that's all he knows how to do. He knows damn well his team needs to win that game in Baltimore on opening day because they cannot go one game down in the standings to the Steelers to start the season off by losing a game at home to your biggest threat. A win in this game for the Steelers I believe would be huge and could really set the tone for them to dominate this division for the entire season as young and as inexperienced as both the Bengals and Browns still are...