PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Hines Ward charged with DUI in Georgia

StlersGuy
07-09-2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/201107/20110709dekalb_hinesintakephoto_330.jpg

DECATUR, Ga. -- Pittsburgh Steelers star wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested in Georgia on a drunk driving charge.

The DeKalb County sheriff's office says the former Super Bowl MVP and "Dancing With the Stars" champ was arrested early Saturday. He was booked into the DeKalb County jail in suburban Atlanta at 3:41 a.m. and charged with driving under the influence. He was released on $1,300 bond.

The sheriff's office said it had turned over paperwork to the courts and couldn't release any further information about the player's arrest.

A Steelers spokesman did not immediately respond to a message, and it was not immediately clear if Ward had an attorney.

The 35-year-old Ward played football at the University of Georgia.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6751942

Prosdo
07-09-2011, 12:13 PM
This crap really pisses me off. Like did all these football players forget what happened to Donte Stallworth. You have tons of money and you can't pay for a driver or a taxi. Come the hell on.

K Train
07-09-2011, 12:16 PM
cut him, youth movement at WR, free up cap to sign woodley/ike/timmons. cant trade away santonio and not take action on this right?

Prosdo
07-09-2011, 12:18 PM
cut him, youth movement at WR, free up cap to sign woodley/ike/timmons. cant trade away santonio and not take action on this right?

lol You know the answer to that K. Cedric Wilson/James Harrison

Clevelandsux
07-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Way to go Hines. Like we don't have enough bad PR.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Are you serious???? Common Hines, really?

StlersGuy
07-09-2011, 12:29 PM
I just hope we find out later he had a hooker in the trunk or something stupid like that.... since GA likes to add things down the line

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk Pro

Clevelandsux
07-09-2011, 12:30 PM
And no you don't cut Hines Ward. Never.Anyone who would suggest that is nuts.

A Pac
07-09-2011, 12:31 PM
There is no reason for anyone to ever get a DUI let alone a celebrity. Find a high school drop out (most athletes have a posse full of them) and pay him to drive you around. I loved Hines and respected the hell put of him. I'd be lieing if I said I didn't loose respect for him. Also, get ready for the Prison Ward and Dancing with the Bars jokes from other fan bases. For someone dumb enough to get a DUI, they are well deserved.

StlersGuy
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
And no you don't cut Hines Ward. Never.Anyone who would suggest that is nuts.

Could not have said it better

Raleigh Steel
07-09-2011, 12:34 PM
i'm sure most of us have at one point or another drove under the influence. of course most of us do it when we are young and dumb and full of....

but when you are a professional athlete, at the end of your career, you should be beyond smarter than this. i'm very disappointed in hines. he's been a model citizen/player for us his whole career so he should get a LITTLE BIT of a pass. so that is why i'm disappointed and not pissed.

DBR96A
07-09-2011, 12:38 PM

Unlike Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward has never displayed a pattern of substance abuse. In fact, this is the first time to my knowledge that he's ever had a run-in with the law.

A Pac
07-09-2011, 12:43 PM
I wonder if he will feel any backlash from the Asian community (seriously). Shin Shoo Choo (from South Korea) for the Indians got a DUI earlier this year and it effected his performance. Apparently it is very embarrassing for someone of Asian heritage to get a DUI and Choo felt some turmoil back home. It got in his head and effected his game. I know Hines isn't from Korea but there could be a chance that he could feel something of the same nature.

K Train
07-09-2011, 01:22 PM
i know, im just ready to move on...hes really just not that effective anymore, still somewhat productive but hes not scaring any defenses

PsychoWard
07-09-2011, 01:51 PM
This is really dissapointing!! Hines is the last person i expected this from!!! :evilshake:

nuclearchihuahuas
07-09-2011, 02:14 PM
I am really disappointed in and for Hines...everything was literally going his way...no Steeler should ever cross the Georgia border again. Its the bad luck and be stupid state. Wow, I know Hines will handle this appropriately...I am just bummed that it happened at all. :banging: :( :thinking:

Rampage
07-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Wonder if he and Ben were out clubbing?

MattyVfromCT
07-09-2011, 02:32 PM
And the annual steelers offseason drama continues smfh.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Danger DANJ
07-09-2011, 02:46 PM
I really hope this is a joke! Hines is my favorite player and he's a complete idiot for driving drunk. There is no excuse for it, period! Take a taxi home you dumb ***! I've lost a little respect for him because of this crap. I'm sure he's sorry and all that and will release a statement saying so and a bunch of other stuff his publicist or lawyer writes for him, but there is no reason for this to happen. I won't be as pissed if they release his BAC and it was barely over the limit meaning he just had a few beers and thought he was fine, but if his BAC was really high, then I hope they charge him with everything they can.

steelersbabex25
07-09-2011, 03:41 PM
i'm sure most of us have at one point or another drove under the influence. of course most of us do it when we are young and dumb and full of....

but when you are a professional athlete, at the end of your career, you should be beyond smarter than this. i'm very disappointed in hines. he's been a model citizen/player for us his whole career so he should get a LITTLE BIT of a pass. so that is why i'm disappointed and not pissed.

I'm young and dumb and I have never in my life even considered driving drunk. Knowing what we all know about driving under the influence and still doing it? That's just straight idiotic. I don't care how many years he's been a "model player" for the Steelers. None of it matters anymore when you make a decision like this.

That being said, Steelers, please stay out of Georgia.

StlersGuy
07-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Yes he made a mistake however we dont know the whole story. I love how people are quick to judge when the only real judge we have is the man upstairs. I just hope he learns from this and moves on I dont care about the rest. He is an always will be a Steeler...

DBR96A
07-09-2011, 03:55 PM
We know that he was over the legal BAC limit, so we know enough. Stupid move, Hines. Stupid move.

airbrake 1
07-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I don't understand how these players still continue to get DUI's...pay someone to drive you fools...that being said i was stupid enough to get one in 1992 that damn night ended up costing me nearly $5000 and i had someone drive my car home that night only to have my girlfriend arrive at my house pissed off later that night and roused me from my stupor...like a fool i got in my car and tried to go to her house...BAD DECISION

but the way the current DUI's laws are being drawn up .08 BAC and i wouldn't be surprised if there are people who would like to lower it to .06 or .04....i am interested to see what Hines' BAC is....because continually lowering the BAC limits isn't really making the roads any safer because they are just trying to generate money by arresting the guy or woman who has a beer or glass of wine with dinner....they really need to star getting draconian on the people who are blowing .20 these are the real dangers....needless to say .20 is what my blood tested the night i got arrested and i had been stopped drinking for nearly three hours

Danger DANJ
07-09-2011, 06:46 PM
That's the thing. It's real easy to be at or over .08 BAC. Regardless of weight, everyone who has 3 12oz. beers in a small time frame, will be over .08 . I'm sure there have been plenty of times I've been out to dinner where I had a pint of beer or two and was close or over .08... and a couple of those times I was probably driving. That's why I wouldn't be as pissed if Hines was at .08 or .09 because he could have had like 4 beers but stopped drinking for a while and figured he was fine at that point. On the other hand, he could have been smashed. But again, there is no excuse. If he knew he was going out for some drinks, he should have got a cab or found a designated driver. Let's say Hines was near .08, I'd like to know what did he do to get pulled over?

EDIT: Just after I wrote above I found a new article.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/uga/steelers-receiver-hines-ward-1006903.html?cxtype=rss_news

Apparently Hines was driving his Aston Martin and hit a curb which caused police to pull him over. Hines refused a breathalizer but failed a sobriety test and he stated that he had two drinks. Police said he was cooperative but he refused a breathalyzer test? Come on Hines! Meanwhile his passanger had not been drinking and was able to drive the car away instead of it getting impounded. Why the hell wasn't that guy driving in the first place?!

steelersbabex25
07-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Yes he made a mistake however we dont know the whole story. I love how people are quick to judge when the only real judge we have is the man upstairs. I just hope he learns from this and moves on I dont care about the rest. He is an always will be a Steeler...

What more could he add to the story to make it ok? If you drive drunk, you drive drunk. If you endanger your life and others, you endanger your life and others. Period.

jpele
07-09-2011, 11:46 PM
So everyone here is going to convict Hines without the facts?

Atlanta lawyer Andrew Ree issued a statement saying the 35-year-old Ward cooperated fully with police and truthfully answered their questions.

''From our preliminary investigation we can tell you that we are confident that the facts will show that Hines was NOT impaired by alcohol while driving,'' Ree wrote. ''However, Hines is deeply saddened by this incident and apologizes to his fans and the Steelers organization for this distraction.''

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2011, 11:58 PM
So it appears that it's not as bad as what we initially thought. Honestly, how many of us have had 2 drinks and drove home? Let's face it, it happens all the time. If he was distracted and hit a curb, of course the cops are going to pull him over. It's unfortunate that he didn't just take the test but it's a lesson learned. It's not like he's going to serve any jail time or like he killed someone here.

Also keep in mind, for what it's worth, we are still in the lockout so the league nor the Steelers will be able to do much too him.

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Dumb *** mistake,but we all make them! refusing the breathalyzer seems a little curious to me,like he had a little more to hide. Thank the lord no one got hurt,that is the most important thing !!

SteelCityKid5
07-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Ive seen worse

steelersbabex25
07-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Dumb *** mistake,but we all make them! refusing the breathalyzer seems a little curious to me,like he had a little more to hide. Thank the lord no one got hurt,that is the most important thing !!

Exactly. If he only had 2 drinks, why not take the breathalyzer and clear your name? Doesn't make any sense. But because he did refuse it, none of us will probably ever know if he really only had "2 drinks" or not. The fact that he failed the field sobriety test might give us a clue, though...

LarryNJ
07-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Only 2 drinks.....hmmmmmm...How big were they Hines?

Speeed
07-10-2011, 10:54 AM
My goodness. There is always more to the story than is printed, some good, some bad. We will never know the entire truth. With that in mind, dumb move. Hines is a great guy and key player, despite his age. This goes to show football players are real people and put their pants on one leg at a time like us.

Let's talk suspension - Goodell is gonna suspend him for 5 - 10 games just before the season starts.

:banging::cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Perhaps he was advised by his attorney that if ever stopped for something like this to refuse the test? It is odd that he refused it but I'm assuming he had a good reason for doing so. I just hope people don't go crazy and blow this out of proportion, but I'm sure they will.

Hines Ward is a great team player, one of the best Steelers of all time. That won't change, but people have to remember that he's not perfect and people make dumb mistakes, it happens.

Farrior Fan
07-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Speeed - the league cannot suspend him...there are NO NFL players are employed right now. hehehe

Rampage
07-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Only 2 drinks.....hmmmmmm...How big were they Hines?

I always think about this whenever I'm watching Cops. Typically, it's the overweight redneck with a Kool cigarettes hat and no shirt getting pulled over in his '89 Chevy after leading officers on a four mile chase: "But I only had two beers, ocifer!"

Two beers my ***. Unless they were two high gravity 40s on an empty stomach.

Clevelandsux
07-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I can't stand this "holier than thou attitude" from some of you. **** happens. Yes I'm dissapointed in Hines. Just more drama and bad PR. But you can't tell me than none of you goes out and has a few beers. It only takes two. If you don't go out then you are a boring loser with no life. So I'm not gonna hang Hines. Hopefully he will learn his lesson, I'm sure he will. You know darn well he'll be a target. Everyone knows who he is. Just poor judgement on his part, for sure.

steeldoc
07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
No big deal...it will blow over. Does anyone NOT KNOW anyone personally who has had a DUI? OK, beating your woman, having 10 pounds of dope, shooting yourself in the leg in a state that prohibits hand guns, well that's different.:lol:

steelersbabex25
07-10-2011, 03:50 PM
No big deal...it will blow over. Does anyone NOT KNOW anyone personally who has had a DUI?

I personally know 3 people who have gotten in a car, driven drunk, and killed themselves and/or other people that were in the car with them. In fact, I myself have been in a serious accident where our car was t-boned by a drunk driver. Just because a lot of people do it doesn't make it OK.

KSSteelerfan
07-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Disappointed to say the least. As much as the media and law enforcement have highlighted the importance of not doing this; someone still decides that they are okay to drive when clearly they are not. Lesson here is, not to be redundant; but if you drink; don't drive ;and if you do decide to drink, please have a designated driver. It's just common sense.

LatrobePA
07-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Mr. Hollywood at his finest! Way to set an example Hines!

Speeed
07-10-2011, 05:55 PM
I thought that might be the case. It seems you have confirmed that. If anything, that is a relief for fans and for Hines too!

Speeed - the league cannot suspend him...there are NO NFL players are employed right now. hehehe

Real Deal Steel
07-10-2011, 06:31 PM
He messed up. Okay. But let's let this play out first.

If I were Limas Sweed, I"d be working out like a monster because this might be the opening he's looking for.

LatrobePA
07-10-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm sure he'll be fine, and there is no way in hell he even sniffs a suspension...Limas will be ready either way...

ejsteeler
07-11-2011, 11:56 AM
I'll let it play it out before I decide to feel any way about it. Even if he is in the wrong and found guilty, he is human. This small incident should not tarnish an otherwise upstanding player and citizen. From what I know tallking to people close to the situation here in Georgia, it will go away. The officer apparently asked him to take the test with it's brand name and he did not know what it was so he refused. He was not asked to take a breath alcohol test.
:crossfingers:

HUNT4SEVEN
07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm waiting to see what Tomlin does, remember after the Ben and Holmes incidents, Tomlin issued a Zero tolerance policy, so i wanna c how this plays out in house, Hines has been a class act since day 1, i support him to the fullest...

BlitzburghRockCity
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah this isn't going to turn into a suspension or anything like that. Perhaps after the lockout is over the team may fine him or something. Once the courts deal with it, it will be over. I would suspect this won't turn out to be much in the long run. Hines will stay off the radar for awhile I'm sure and let everything die down until the season starts. The media will probably bring it up to him in training camp during an interview or something but I don't think he'll say much even then.

Prosdo
07-11-2011, 08:05 PM
So sad when this becomes the norm.

DanRooney
07-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Why does everyone care so much? These are football players. Last I heard it didn't require a college degree with a security clearance to become one.

LarryNJ
07-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Why does everyone care so much?

I thought the same thing during the 3 months of Dancing with the Stars. :)

BlitzburghRockCity
07-11-2011, 11:29 PM
From the National Football Post (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Police-say-Hines-Ward-failed-sobriety-tests-hit-a-curb.html)

Contrary to Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward's denials that he was impaired by alcohol when he was arrested for driving under the influence in Atlanta, a police report states that the NFL star failed field sobriety tests (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AvFdQagenSLiLatrox2lWDtDubYF?slug=ap-hinesward-arrest).

According to TMZ, Ward blew a .128 (http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/11/hines-ward-arrested-dui-police-report-field-sobriety-test-strong-odor-alcohol/)over the legal blood alcohol limit in Georgia is .08. However, the test isn't admissible in court and Ward refused to take an official test.
According to the police report, Ward had glassy, bloodshot eyes and was driving erratically, leaving his lane and hitting a curb in his Aston Martin.

The Dancing With the Star winner told the arresting officer that he drank two bottles of Corona beer in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. During his field sobriety test, Ward allegedly lost his balance and mixed up and skipped letters when asked to recite the alphabet. Ward was assigned an Oct. 6 court date.

If convicted of the misdemeanor charge, he could face up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Ward's agent, Andrew Ree, released the following statement after the arrest and said today that he stands behind his words:

"On July 9th Hines Ward was stopped by Dekalb Co. police for suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence. He cooperated fully with the police and truthfully answered all of their questions. We are currently in the process of ascertaining all the facts. From our preliminary investigation we can tell you that we are confident that the facts will show that Hines was NOT impaired by alcohol while driving. However, Hines is deeply saddened by this incident and apologizes to his fans and the Steelers organization for this distraction.”

steeldoc
07-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I'm not condoning the behavior, but it will blow over. Yes it's sad, and Hines should know better, but this will go away.

steelersbabex25
07-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Why does everyone care so much? These are football players. Last I heard it didn't require a college degree with a security clearance to become one.

According to the police report, Ward had glassy, bloodshot eyes and was driving erratically, leaving his lane and hitting a curb in his Aston Martin.

This is why everyone cares so much. He was putting his life and other lives in danger by getting in the car and driving. But I guess it's fine since, "everyone has done it." :rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-12-2011, 01:40 AM
It's not "fine" because everybody goes out drinking and drives home. However in my opinion everyone just needs to keep an level head about this and don't sway too far one direction or another when they pass judgment on him.

steelersbabex25
07-12-2011, 01:43 AM
It's not "fine" because everybody goes out drinking and drives home.

A lot of people seem to think it is.

connecticutsteel
07-12-2011, 07:59 AM
It is definately not ok my little Brother (age3) and my Mother were killed by a drunk driver they were coming home from my Football practice and our station wagon was Tee- boned at 110 mph my Mom died instantly trying to cover me and my brother my Brothers car seat was ejected and traveled almost 40yds and hit a tree which broke his neck i miss him everyday the driver of the other car walked away with a bruised rib cage and i had a concussion and fractured vertabre in my lower back so dui is real however i also believe in our justice system so we will see what the facts are I'm glad for Hines that no one else was involved. BTW Mr. Bruised rib cage recieved 110 years in prison for two counts of 1st degree murder with special circumstance and 1 count attempted murder for me
Reckless driving the real lesson is it was his 5th dui finally the states and the people are taking this crime more seriously because it used to be no big deal in the 60s ,70s,80s,and part of the ninties our crash happened in 1982

Rampage
07-12-2011, 12:39 PM
The thing with Hines is that he represents something bigger than himself (The NFL and Steelers organization) and he has both the NFL driving service and the cash available for a private driving service available to him. This all could have easily been avoided, but was not, due to his lack of foresight. It would be a shame to see an otherwise classy player off the field be subject to a suspension late in his career for something like this.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-12-2011, 08:30 PM
It is definately not ok my little Brother (age3) and my Mother were killed by a drunk driver they were coming home from my Football practice and our station wagon was Tee- boned at 110 mph my Mom died instantly trying to cover me and my brother my Brothers car seat was ejected and traveled almost 40yds and hit a tree which broke his neck i miss him everyday the driver of the other car walked away with a bruised rib cage and i had a concussion and fractured vertabre in my lower back so dui is real however i also believe in our justice system so we will see what the facts are I'm glad for Hines that no one else was involved. BTW Mr. Bruised rib cage recieved 110 years in prison for two counts of 1st degree murder with special circumstance and 1 count attempted murder for me
Reckless driving the real lesson is it was his 5th dui finally the states and the people are taking this crime more seriously because it used to be no big deal in the 60s ,70s,80s,and part of the ninties our crash happened in 1982

Wow man, what a sad story! I can't imagine going through that.

On what Rampage said, it is sad that something like this could tarnish and otherwise stellar career that saw Hines be the ultimate team player and rarely make waves.

connecticutsteel
07-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Thank you BRC enough time has passed so i can speak of that day unfortunatly my story is more common than you think

LarryNJ
07-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Thank you BRC enough time has passed so i can speak of that day unfortunatly my story is more common than you think

That's very sad indeed and a major reason why this means much more today than it did 30 years ago. Many people have devoted their lives to having the DWI laws changed and to educate people on the dangers. Their efforts have paid off, the proof is when you see and hear young adults like steelersbabe. They understand that if they drink they must have a DD or other means of transportation. There's no excuse to get behind the wheel. 30 years ago we simply didn't think twice about drinking and driving, as a matter of fact most trips where gauged not by time or miles but by how many beers it was to get there. A trip from Pgh. to State College wasn't 3 hours it was a 12 pack.

The thing with Hines is that he represents something bigger than himself (The NFL and Steelers organization)
:yellowthumb:

All that being said I really don't think this will hurt Hines at all. I expect him we'll be seeing him on TV every Sunday long after he hangs up his jersey.

steelersbabex25
07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
That's very sad indeed and a major reason why this means much more today than it did 30 years ago. Many people have devoted their lives to having the DWI laws changed and to educate people on the dangers. Their efforts have paid off, the proof is when you see and hear young adults like steelersbabe.

Sad as it is, I consider myself one of the exceptions. Most people that I partied with at school got in a car when they were wasted and didn't think twice about it. It sounds awful, but I'm surprised that we only lost 6 people during my 4 years in high school.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Hines has benefitted from Harrison's media craze. With all the focus on the Men's Journal article we haven't heard anything about Ward's problem in the last couple days. I'm sure he's happy to be off the radar alittle bit.

FWIW, I don't think will hurt his reputation that much. By the time the season starts most people will have forgotten about this incident. Assuming he only gets off with a fine or some type of community service, I would imagine it will be a nice kick in the butt to pay attention and think before you drink when it comes to driving home later.

75Steeler
07-14-2011, 09:57 AM
I don't want anyone to think that in my earlier posts I was down playing the severity of driving while impaired or what the tragic results could be. I will admit that in my younger days I had driven while impaired and only during a career as a medic and police officer did I see what could happen as the result of my actions. Thankfully the Lord was looking out for me back then and got me home without killing someone else or myself. I'm also thankful that Hines didn't hurt or kill someone or himself and hope he learns from this incident. Based on what I know about his character Hines will face this issue head on like a man.

steelersgal86
07-14-2011, 10:12 AM

sorry to hear that, that is horrible...

there is just no reason to chance it...you dont drink and drive....and not for your own safety...but for others...if you hurt yourself..well you should of known better...but to chance hurting someone else or killing them...so not worth it...

connecticutsteel
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
i really don't like to bring that story up but sometimes i feel compelled sorry y'all

steelersgal86
07-14-2011, 01:32 PM
i really don't like to bring that story up but sometimes i feel compelled sorry y'all

no dont worry...sometimes it takes real life stories to get thru to people...feel free to share anything

LatrobePA
07-14-2011, 03:41 PM

Nuff said man, so sorry for your loss!

I agree DUI is a bad bad thing, NFL / dancer or not, he should be held to the same punishment..

BlitzburghRockCity
07-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't want anyone to think that in my earlier posts I was down playing the severity of driving while impaired or what the tragic results could be. I will admit that in my younger days I had driven while impaired and only during a career as a medic and police officer did I see what could happen as the result of my actions. Thankfully the Lord was looking out for me back then and got me home without killing someone else or myself. I'm also thankful that Hines didn't hurt or kill someone or himself and hope he learns from this incident. Based on what I know about his character Hines will face this issue head on like a man.

Well said, I think many of us were in that boat when we were younger. Perhaps the younger ones are going through that now too.

The problem is, you go out and have 1 or 2 drinks and you run the risk of getting a DUI. Now I would imagine most of us can handle a couple drinks and drive home but still, we're all at risk when we do it and we put others at risk. Yet we'll all go out to the bar, club, or our favorite restaurant and have a beer or 2 with dinner and drive home.

LarryNJ
07-14-2011, 04:45 PM
.... NFL / dancer

:lol::lol: That just sounds funny!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-15-2011, 02:24 PM
We talked about this last night on the Blitzburgh Radio podcast (shameless plug :D). Nobody can be more grateful to James Harrison right now than Hines Ward should be. With all the press that Debo is getting, Ward has been off the radar the last couple days.

LatrobePA
07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
:lol::lol: That just sounds funny!

Couldn't resist! lol

Root4Stlrs
07-15-2011, 02:56 PM

You have no reason to apologize. What a horrible tragedy for you and your family. Even though it was 29 years ago I can only imagine it is still very painful for you. There are some things that you never "get over" - you just learn to live with them somehow.