PDA

View Full Version : 2 Post-Gazette Articles; A case made for both Whiz & Grimm

Koopa
01-11-2007, 01:19 AM
i'm to lazy to start 2 threads, and i figure they are pretty much the same but different ppl, and if i start 2 threads both of them we'll all pretty much be saying the same **** about who we want, so why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol

first article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07011/752974-66.stm

it's about whiz

second article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07011/752956-66.stm

about grimm

these are two very good articles, and the more i read on grimm the more i can't stand it cause i'm trying to say **** grimm but everytime i read a new article it makes me kind of want him as our head coach lol

at this point i am so torn between whiz and grimm, i know who ever gets the job is gonna do great, and i'm sure who ever leaves will succeed if they go to the right situation, so any team not named the raiders or cardinals will be good for either of these coaches......even though it's still not out of the question that we can still keep both on board for at least one more season....

DIESELMAN
01-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Lazy Mother ****er...lol....good articles kinda makes you want to flip a quarter. The Rooneys know whats up and will give us the best of all the choices. Whats interesting is Whiz had a 3 hour interview :popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah you are lazy, lazy enough to not title your damn thread right so people like Capt. can start another one :lol: :lol:

Really though at this point both have their positive points and both have the backing of the players. Everybody respects them and listens to them so at this point it's hard to say if one of them is a clear cut above the other.

Steelersfan
01-11-2007, 12:46 PM
If we end up keeping both of them I would like to see Grimm get the job and keep Wiz as OC. If Wiz gets the job we may be looking at a new OC which you never know how it will work out. But then again maybe Wiz would call his own plays?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-11-2007, 01:00 PM
If we end up keeping both of them I would like to see Grimm get the job and keep Wiz as OC. If Wiz gets the job we may be looking at a new OC which you never know how it will work out. But then again maybe Wiz would call his own plays?

Why not just make Grimm OC if Whiz becomes the HC?:dunno: I know if Grimm came back he would still be assistant HC and Oline coach but I think he could handle OC also.

Koopa
01-11-2007, 02:31 PM
well it says two articles, and i only ever post articles from the post gazette so that should be a clue.....2 threads of pretty much the same **** is pretty ****ing retarded if you ask me

TEEMONT
01-11-2007, 02:58 PM

I gotta agree with you on this one.

Koopa
01-11-2007, 03:16 PM
i thought i read somewhere that if whiz is hired as a head coach here or else where, that our wr coach will be promoted to offensive coordinator

TEEMONT
01-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Arians as our O-coord? Hmmmm he has done a lot with our WR's IMO

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2007, 05:10 PM
well it says two articles, and i only ever post articles from the post gazette so that should be a clue.....2 threads of pretty much the same **** is pretty ****ing retarded if you ask me

step back from the beer college boy and do your homework ! :banana:

Koopa
01-11-2007, 05:12 PM
i haven't drank since october, and school doesn't start till next tuesday

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Really? Wow Im impressed :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
i haven't drank since october, and school doesn't start till next tuesday

What the hell is wrong with you? :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2007, 10:10 PM
I thought you had to drink in college :dunno: :lol:

Koopa
01-11-2007, 10:32 PM
drinking is overrated, i ****ing hate hangovers....it's almost not even worth the fun.......plus i can have just as much fun sober then drunk

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-11-2007, 10:49 PM
drinking is overrated, i ****ing hate hangovers....it's almost not even worth the fun.......plus i can have just as much fun sober then drunk

Then you are doing it wrong. You got to know the tricks of the trade. :banana:

SteelersWoman
01-12-2007, 12:58 AM

Good for you Koopa! I agree--I'd rather be sober and KNOW what I did to have fun, than to be drunk and little to no idea later lol

My hubby used to drink like a fish on the weekends when he was in college, but he quit doin' it for the very same reasons you said. (He's 36 now). He also added that he was "sick of all that money basically goin' down the drain", and that he felt like that was a "kid" stage he'd gone through, and he was over it.

My hat's off to both you! Takes a lot of you know what to do that :bigthumb: