PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

BlitzburghNation
01-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Of who started this web site :clap:
Also wondering how long this site has existed :scratch:
Wish i would've found this during the season:banging:
Because i love talking about my steelers especially with other steeler fan's
I wear my steeler shirts year round and at truckstops i'm always getting asked steeler Question's and i'm amazed of all the steeler fan's across this great country :tt02: :helmet: :tt02:

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 08:45 PM
:dunno: I dunno, but my guess is HE is a pure genius. Sexy but sophisticated. A real GO TO type of guy. Top of the line husband, father and friend. But what do I know:dunno: If anyone like that truly existed I would marry the man.. :hail:

Sorry, hope someone else can help you, if I was to say anymore his head would swell so bad there would not be room for mine, on his pillow!!!:hilarious:

House of Steel
01-10-2007, 08:47 PM
:wtf: Man, we got some crazy insane people on this forum on some nights.

Koopa
01-10-2007, 08:48 PM
steelersfan created this site july 9th 2006......which was almost the death of the sports zone

House of Steel
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks Koopa, I didn't even knew that, I joined up SA about a month after this was created. WOW!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
:wtf: Man, we got some crazy insane people on this forum on some nights.

Hey I resent that comment. :lol: Just because I happen to be chopping up an Eagles fan in Garica jersey right now. I'm perfectly sane. :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Look at DJ's join date, hence his start date.. Koopa was just a day behind him, I see..

Koopa
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
i joined a day after it was created, but didn't really start posting till a few weeks later cause i figured it was gonna flop like his other attempt at creating a steelers site lol

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 08:53 PM
i joined a day after it was created, but didn't really start posting till a few weeks later cause i figured it was gonna flop like his other attempt at creating a steelers site lol

OUCH!!!! that was MEAN, and you were WRONG!!!!!:tt02:

BlitzburghNation
01-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Sorry Mrs. steelerfan :dunno: I guess you'll have to get a bigger pillow for his swelled head :greengrin:
Had to give prop's,because this site is great :bigthumb: Just wish i knew about it earlier :yesnod:

House of Steel
01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, Koopa, you was proven wrong, 200 members and 50,000 posts later, we are still growing and kicking *** STEELERS STYLE.

Koopa
01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
OUCH!!!! that was MEAN, and you were WRONG!!!!!:tt02:

i know i was wrong, but you should've seen his other attempt lol.....i'm not trying to be an ***, just saying what i thought at the time....

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, try , try again..

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2007, 09:23 PM
I joined here in August and haven't looked back since. This place is just awesome !

That steelersfan guy, he's pretty ok huh :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I joined here in August and haven't looked back since. This place is just awesome !

That steelersfan guy, he's pretty ok huh :lol:

Not bad, is he!!:lol:

House of Steel
01-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I think he is mentally challenged at times in here or am I wrong and looking at the wrong person for that title? :hilarious: :lol:

Steelx
01-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Sfan is alright and after you have read this thread his head is already big enough so I will refrain from making it bigger

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Sfan is alright and after you have read this thread his head is already big enough so I will refrain from making it bigger

Thank you, I do have to live with this man.. Putting up with K-Train's EGO on here about drains me for the day!!:lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-10-2007, 09:50 PM
That is why you just got to keep K-Train down. :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
01-10-2007, 09:51 PM

I'll leave that to Jessica.. She can handle him!!!

Steelx
01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Thank you, I do have to live with this man.. Putting up with K-Train's EGO on here about drains me for the day!!:lol:

I feel bad for you.

Keep him down? come on faninphilly

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Come on what? Got to keep the young ones in place.

House of Steel
01-10-2007, 10:10 PM
DAMN RIGHT YOU DO, Philly. :clap: :clap:

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-11-2007, 12:00 AM
...am I wrong and looking at the wrong person for that title? :hilarious: :lol:

You are and look in a mirror !!! :banana: :nahnah:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-11-2007, 12:03 AM
You are and look in a mirror !!! :banana: :nahnah:

Last time HOS looked in the mirror it broke. :lol:

AZ_Steeler
01-11-2007, 12:07 AM
yet another :hijack:

This is why SA is going so strong right now :lol:

I wear my steeler shirts year round and at truckstops i'm always getting asked steeler Question's and i'm amazed of all the steeler fan's across this great country :tt02: :helmet: :tt02:

Here's a thought for you... goto http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts you could be a walking/traveling billboard for SA :bigthumb:

House of Steel
01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I was thinking of the same thing, Chris. I guess the case is real strong for Philly and Capt to wholeheartly carry the Hijacking Whore title for SA.

back to your regularly schedule programming, That is a terrific idea, Chris, Someone ought to tell Sam here to buy the SA shirt. That would be a good way to get our site advertise.

Steelx
01-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Here's a thought for you... goto http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts you could be a walking/traveling billboard for SA :bigthumb:Very nice idea!! :tt02: :tt02:

House of Steel
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey Mike, you might want to start selling TSZ t-shirt to get your site advertised more often, if I had the money, I buy a few of em.

Steelersfan
01-11-2007, 12:32 PM
The first Steelers site I made I never really comitted to koopa. I was too busy with TSZ and trying to keep that going....lol But when I decided it was time to put my energy into this it worked out pretty good. Mostly because of the timing which I had no idea on. And yes it almost killed TSZ but I didn't want to sink anymore money into that at the time. Like you have said before, it was pretty dead then. When you paid for the VB I still tried to help you guys when I could and still do today. I'd say the merge with Mikes site worked out pretty well and TSZ is doing better than ever.
I owe a lot of thanks to AZ, TG, Pitt and everyone else that has helped this site in some way or another. I just made the initial site. BR-7 helped a lot with the gfx's for here and the store. AZ made the homepage. Matt has helped with the forum itself and keeping everything running smooth. SteelerDan and Blitz have done a good job with the bookie events. Pitt has been here since the early days and was the first mod we had and has done a good job keeping the forums clean and active. Steph has been here awhile and just recently joined us on the staff as a mod and has been an active member since day 1. Everyone has played a part. Yes, even you spamming that other site koopa!.....lol SO as you can see unless you have all day to spend running a forum it takes more than 1 person to do everything.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
yet another :hijack:

This is why SA is going so strong right now :lol:

Well it is the offseason. Got liven things up you know. :lol:

TEEMONT
01-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Sorry Mrs. steelerfan :dunno: I guess you'll have to get a bigger pillow for his swelled head :greengrin:
Had to give prop's,because this site is great :bigthumb: Just wish i knew about it earlier :yesnod:

You and me both man, it's tough posting here instead of steelersfever, even though I like the way this site is set up and ran more. If only I could transfer all my posts here.