PDA

View Full Version : An excellent burger!

75Steeler
06-15-2011, 11:05 AM
I know a hamburger really doesn't need a recipe but I just wanted to pass along one of my favorite ways to make an excellent hamburger. My family spends a lot of money buying groceries from Costco so I usually start back in the meat department by buying a large pack of their pre made burgers. Note: this is fresh hamburger meat not frozen and they are very thick. Once I get the burgers home I break the burgers in half and mix in Lipton onion soup powder into the meat. I make the patty over and spread them out on a large tray and begin to brush extra virgin olive oil on both sides. I then sprinkle Montreal seasonings on both sides. I grill the burgers on low heat and just before they are finished on the grill I put a slice of pepper jack cheese on top to melt. Finish off with Heinz ketchup and any of your other favorite condiments but don't use a cheap bun go with the Pepridge Farms buns they make all the difference! Enjoy! :cope:

steelersgal86
06-15-2011, 12:27 PM
:drool: that has to be good...those are the burgers you brought to FF and they were awesome without all the extras

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2011, 11:26 AM
That Montreal hamburger seasoning is awesome, I use it all the time. It's part of my special BRC epic burger of awesomeness! :D

75Steeler
06-17-2011, 12:15 PM
That Montreal hamburger seasoning is awesome, I use it all the time. It's part of my special BRC epic burger of awesomeness! :D

I like that "Epic Burger of Awesomeness" title! Mind if I use that Matt? :grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2011, 12:43 PM
As long as I get some of the royalties, sure go ahead! Maybe next year at Fan Fest I'll make some of the burgers :D

connecticutsteel
06-17-2011, 12:52 PM
The epic burger of awesomeness is the epitome of awesomeness

NOVA STEELERS
11-15-2011, 12:45 AM
:waiting: on these burgers in parking lot A

steelersgal86
11-15-2011, 07:47 AM
:waiting: on these burgers in parking lot A

:ditto: