PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland fans are so vindictive.

Clevelandsux
06-13-2011, 10:10 PM
I can't stand the mentality of the Cleveland sports fan. They are all hootin and hollowering because Lebron didn't win the championship. Hey i'm not the hugest fan of Lebron either. When we lost in the Super Bowl, they acted like they won the Super Bowl. Or how much they hate the Ravens or Art Modell.

I mean seriously. Cleveland sports fans have really no class.

Imagine how sad you must be as a city when all you can root for is for someone else to fail.

igor0190
06-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Yeah, it's sad...

Nothing else to cheer for

BlitzburghRockCity
06-14-2011, 08:50 AM
This is the way Cleveland has always been, they're fans having nothing to cheer about except the demise of someone else. It's so pathetic it's not even funny anymore. I get the whole Lebron leaving and everybody hating on him, he was the best athlete any of their sports team have seen in decades. Still though, he's gone, it's over, get over it now.

I feel genuinely bad for Steeler fan that live in Cleveland, dealing with all those idiots on daily basis has to be exhausting.

Scorp
06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Poor cleavage. Will they ever have anything to bounce for?

A Pac
06-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Yeah, we're not the sad, pathetic group of people that you think we are. Sure we may root against the Heat and were glad to see them lose. However, it should end here. LeBron left and were were heart broken. Now we are glad to see him lose the thing that mattered to him most. As far as I'm concerned that should be the end of the whole "LeBron deserves what he gets" argument. It's been a year now and we need to move on.

As far as us being a sad, pathetic fan base: please. We are a proud fan base who are very passionate about our teams. We are no different than anyone else. You can't tell me that none of you didn't root against Barry Bonds after he left for San Francisco and didn't like seeing him go through the whole court process.

Are there Cleveland fans who are immature and vindictive? Of course there are. Every fan base has those idiots. But please don't lump us all in the same group as them.

We don't want any pity or sympathy and are a very proud fan base. Say what you will about us (I know that many of you will rip us apart) but none of it matters. We will keep being proud and loving our teams.

--- Added 6/14/2011 at 10:36 AM ---

I can't stand the mentality of the Cleveland sports fan. They are all hootin and hollowering because Lebron didn't win the championship. Hey i'm not the hugest fan of Lebron either. When we lost in the Super Bowl, they acted like they won the Super Bowl. Or how much they hate the Ravens or Art Modell.

I mean seriously. Cleveland sports fans have really no class.

Imagine how sad you must be as a city when all you can root for is for someone else to fail.

Seriously? You are just like the people you are bashing. Look at your screen name. Instead of making about your favorite team, you have made it about the team you hate most. You are just as guilty of doing the exact thing that you are ranting about. Well done.

Scorp
06-14-2011, 12:26 PM
I just asked a simple question. I don't hate the browns at all. I hate the Pats and cryboys more than anything.

DIESELMAN
06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
:popcorn2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Pac
06-14-2011, 12:35 PM
I just asked a simple question. I don't hate the browns at all. I hate the Pats and cryboys more than anything.

I didn't has a problem with anything that you said. I actually found your post quite amusing. Sorry if it seemed directed at you.

airbrake 1
06-14-2011, 12:41 PM
I love to watch the sports teams from cleveland suffer in their futile efforts for glory...but i'm on their side in rooting against Le Bron James...I could have cared less if he would have just quietly went about his business and left cleveland, but no he had to put on that dog and pony show " THE DECISION" what a joke....the pittsburgh area had a similar dog and pony show when Terelle Pryor was deciding whether to go to a respectable school like penn state or pitt or take the low road and go to the cheating OSU...i'm so glad he took the low road...he had no intention of attending PSU and then near the end he threw pitt's name back into the hat just to make a story at his B.S. press conferences...he never intended to go to either school

I for one hope that Le Bron (squire or **** boy James... certainly not king) james never gets his grubby little fingers on the larry O'brien trophy and even if he does he certainly will never be remembered fondly like Jordan, Magic or Bird outside of miami...now i will go back my my menial existance Le Bron ...thanks for choking again

and as for pryor i hope that his little fantasy world comes crashing down around him...for his whole life people have been kissing his *** telling him how great he is...oh well now it's time for the real world...i hope pryor ends up like the other ohio state punk maurice clarett...

Rampage
06-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Eh, I am happy Lebitch didn't get a ring and I don't follow basketball at all.

Callax
06-14-2011, 01:20 PM
He is like Wilt Chamberlain= Uniquely gifted physically but no "killer instinct" to win
aka going for the jugular

he will be good/great but not an all time great
not a B.O.A.T.
Best Of All Time

Steel Trap86
06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Amazing how ****** the Cavs were after Lebron left. What was it 26 straight losses? :bonk:

steeldoc
06-14-2011, 06:27 PM
I hate Baltimore fans more. Rooting against Cleveland is like rooting against short bus kids. You wanna meet some A holes come here to Baltimore.:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2011, 12:04 AM
I've been to purple town often enough to know I can't stand it there. The only thing about that city I can stomach is the inner harbor. Then I see the Ravens crap all over the stores and realize again how much it makes me sick to be there.

The fans though at the games, they are 100 times worse. Philadelphia ain't got nothing on the haters in Ratbird land. Those people are downright evil even to teams fans who they aren't rivals with.

Phenomenal TJ
06-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Like them or not, the Browns have some of the most loyal fans out there, really passionate football fans as well. Some of my best friends are Browns fans, and it really only adsds to the excitement of playing them.

I was ecstatic when LeBron lost in the Finals, so color me a douchebag too. Though, to be fair, I hated him while he was here, and virtually ever since his sophomore year in high school, but I digress.

Vindictive or not, LeBron deserves whatever hate he gets, especially after his post-game comments about how all of his 'haters' will wake up tomorrow with their problems and he'll be doing what he wants to do.

connecticutsteel
06-15-2011, 02:27 AM
LEbron is a douche bag

Phenomenal TJ
06-15-2011, 02:32 AM
He is like Wilt Chamberlain= Uniquely gifted physically but no "killer instinct" to win
aka going for the jugular

he will be good/great but not an all time great
not a B.O.A.T.
Best Of All Time

That's lightweight how I look at it. LeBron may be the best athlete in the NBA right now, but he's nowhere near the best player. He's a physical freak, there's no doubt about it, but his shot is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, even when he hits it. He'd be better off playing in the post and dunking it 24/7, which is what he prefers to do anyway.

On an unrelated note, I do like Wade for some reason.

Clevelandsux
06-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Ya but I wasn't celebrating in the Street when Barry Bonds lost in the world series or when Tom Brady lost in the SB. Ya I was glad they lost. And why is a browns fan on this board anyway?

I hate the Ravens because they are rivals. I hate the Browns because I hate there fans.

Phenomenal TJ
06-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Brady and Bonds didn't rip your city's heart out and then act like a asshat about it though.

DBR96A
06-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Brady and Bonds didn't rip your city's heart out and then act like a asshat about it though.

Barry Bonds established himself as a giant ******* when he was with the Pirates, and then when he left, he had the nerve to say that Pirates fans didn't like him because he's black. He might not have broken our hearts, but he attacked our character, which is just as bad. He implied that Pirates fans are racist because we didn't put up with his ****, and for that, I'm glad he never won a World Series.

RIVERS OF STEEL
06-19-2011, 12:38 PM
I've been to purple town often enough to know I can't stand it there. The only thing about that city I can stomach is the inner harbor. Then I see the Ravens crap all over the stores and realize again how much it makes me sick to be there.

The fans though at the games, they are 100 times worse. Philadelphia ain't got nothing on the haters in Ratbird land. Those people are downright evil even to teams fans who they aren't rivals with.

The nicest [sic] thing about Blatimore is going past it as fast as you can south bound on I-95. Stop somewhere in the Carolinas for a breath of fresh air.:lol:

Blitz you hit a homer with this one.

Go 'Lers
06-19-2011, 11:38 PM
As someone who spent time in NE Ohio during college, I can unequivocally say that at present time, they take greater pleasure in watching their rivals falter than seeing their OWN teams win!

Example: I was at a sports bar watching the Steelers-Dolphins game where we won after that scrum in the end-zone. The whole time Cleveland fans were cheering as their Browns hammered the defending champion Saints. BUT they left disappointed only after realizing that Pittsburgh won. worry about your own team.

2nd Example: Even my Saudi Arabian roommate (who doesn't follow American sports) noticed that during the first meeting between the Cavs and the Heat since LeBron left, it was clear that fans wheren't their to cheer for their Cavaliers but to root AGAINST LeBron.

Preferring to root for your rivals to fail MORE than rooting for your own team to win is like preferring hand lotion and the July issue of Playboy instead of having sex. C'mon Cleveland, you're better than that...I think.