PDA

View Full Version : If Whiz get the job, would he call his own plays ?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2007, 01:24 AM
I was just sitting here thinking about who our next coach will be, and wondering that if Whiz gets the job would he call his own plays and be our offensive coordinator as well, or would he bring on an official OC to call plays for him ?

He's an offensive guy obviously so I wonder if he'd have a hard time handing over the play calling duties to someone else while he was the HC.

Koopa
01-10-2007, 01:39 AM
not like it would matter if he hired one or not...........

BlitzburghNation
01-10-2007, 01:40 AM
I think he will,,,,,,,,,,,,,But i'm also thinking if grimm doesn't get a coaching job
he'll get promoted to offensive coordinator !

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Yes Grimm could get the OC job, or so could Mark Whipple.

AZ_Steeler
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I thought about this too, I would imagine he would hand the job off to someone else but would be very involved with what play is being called, at least the first year.... That's what happens as you move up the ladder... you pawn off more and more of your work to other people ;)

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Billchuck from the ratbirds took over the play calling after he pawned it off originally to Fassel...but that was a dumb *** hiring anyways since Fassel sucked so bad at the Giants as well, Whiz should be able to make a much more competent decision if he does hire an OC.