PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu Suing Former Owner Of His Home

Phenomenal TJ
06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers most recent Defensive Player Of The Year winner, Troy Polamalu, has many talents and accolades throughout his career, has millions in the bank, and has hair that makes most females on this Earth jealous

Read the rest at Steelers Chronicle (http://www.steelerschronicle.com/2011/06/pittsburgh-steelers-all-pro-safety-troy-polamalu-suing-former-owner-of-his-home.html/)

Callax
06-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Take it to that deadbeat!!!!
Hope he takes him to the cleaners....

BlitzburghRockCity
06-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Not disclosing information about a home and property is serious business. You sign legal documents when you sell a home stating that all proper permits have been received, it's safe, you've followed all applicable laws, etc. I don't see this as being any problem for Troy to win this case.

My question would be, how did his real estate agent and the closing parties not get all the documents required before authorizing this sale? When we bought our house, the day of closing we saw every permit, every piece of information on the quality of the house, improvements, etc. that were done before we bought it.

Callax
06-10-2011, 03:30 PM
I foresee the previous owner being HEAVILY in debt to an all pro safety playing for the Steelers!!!