PDA

View Full Version : Interview With Stevenson Sylvester

Phenomenal TJ
05-19-2011, 01:24 AM
Earlier tonight, Steelers Chronicle made a new, very important friend. He is, of course, a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers, and to narrow it down a little more, part of one of the most complete linebacking corps in the NFL today. That man is Stevenson Sylvester.

Tom Jenkins: What was the reason that you chose #55, and have you drawn any comparisons to former Steelers linebacker Joey Porter because of it?

Steelers Chronicle (http://www.steelerschronicle.com/2011/05/pittsburgh-steelers-linebacker-stevenson-sylvester-talks-with-steelers-chronicle.html/)

steelersgal86
05-19-2011, 07:42 AM
but itís funny seeing a bunch of #55 jerseys around here, and hoping that they say Sylvester on the back of them.

:clap: :tt02:

jpele
05-19-2011, 09:11 AM
As always , good interview.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm ashamed to say it but I've seen "Bring it on" more times than I care to admit :whistle:

Congrats on the interview TJ, great job!

connecticutsteel
05-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Nice interview his passion really came through i'm excited to see the new corps play Sly ,Worilds , Carter, fox of foote the all look really good so far

BlitzburghRockCity
05-19-2011, 12:44 PM
The timing of this is rather funny, I've been working on getting an interview with Sylvester for awhile now. I was just able to talk to him today on Twitter and we're working out a time as we speak. He's also now following Steeler Addicts on Twitter!!

Phenomenal TJ
05-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone. It was a blast! He's really down to earth and hilarious.