PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick shoves Cameraman.....JERK!

Ambridge
01-08-2007, 08:04 AM
In an effort to get to Eric Mangini (who was encircled by a group of reporters and photographers) to shake his hand after the Patriots defeated the Jets Bill Belichick dressed in his cut-off "NFL Hobo Hoodie" grabbed a photographer by the shoulders from behind and shoves the guy out of the way.

My description doesn't do justice but I'm sure the video clip will be making the rounds in the next day for all to see for themselves.

Bill Belichick is a classless idiot and this is just another incident that proves that he's a total Dick.
Too bad the cameraman didn't just go and beat the hell out Belichick afterwards.

PITT23
01-08-2007, 05:51 PM
The video of it can be found here:

http://patriots.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/08/bill-belichick-goes-all-kenny-rogers-sean-penn-on-a-cameraman/

Blitzburgh55
01-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Its not his fault there was 3000 camera people there

Ambridge
01-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Its not his fault there was 3000 camera people there

Like Michael Smith said on PTI.......all those camera people wouldn't have been there waiting to get a picture if Belichick doesn't give Mangini the "Fish Hand" after the first game and the "Speed Shake" after the second game.
:lol: :lol:

blackNgold22
01-08-2007, 06:46 PM
I thought it was crap, both shoving the guy and then that stupid forced hug he gave.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I agree he could have went about it in a much more civilized manner. He was probably so anxious to redeem himself after that "handshake" the last time that he was hell bent on getting there asap :lol:

DIESELMAN
01-08-2007, 07:42 PM
How is this acceptable? The NFL decides to give certain people access to the field. Those people have just as much right to be there as Belichick does. They're doing their jobs, just like Belichick was. If they're in Belichick's way when he wants to hug Mangini, he can either patiently wait for them to move, or he can wait until some other time and some other place to hug Mangini. He has no right to shove a cameraman.
Exactly!!!!! He did all that just for a half *** hug and then walks off. He coulda stopped a little longer and said a few words to him, he acted like he lost the game. What a prick.....:helmet: