PDA

View Full Version : Will Ben Roethlisberger be working out with teammates during the lockout?

LatrobePA
05-10-2011, 10:09 PM
For some lock-out work outs???

Good idea or NO???

chisteeler
05-10-2011, 11:18 PM
It'd be nice to see him continue his display of leadership by doing so, but we've seen lack of leadership in the past, so who knows? I'd like to hope that he is still serious about his transformation and organize some work outs, especially if he is wanting to continue to air it out.
Crossing fingers...

BlitzburghRockCity
05-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Ben has already gotten together with some players and has said they'll continue to work out regularly during the offseason until the lockout ends.

steelersgal86
05-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Ben has already gotten together with some players and has said they'll continue to work out regularly during the offseason until the lockout ends.

yeah i heard that too...that would be pretty bad if he didnt

BlitzburghRockCity
05-11-2011, 12:27 PM
If you look around the league, just about every team has players that are getting together trying to stay in shape and ready for when they can report. I know I've heard some of the DB's are getting together, so are the WR's, and Linebackers. The offensive line guys stick together like glue so you know they are hanging out together.

I think it was Farrior that was tweeting earlier this offseason about having an open invitation for any players that want to come work out.

LatrobePA
05-11-2011, 02:30 PM

Cool deal, I didn't know that...tks

Real Deal Steel
05-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Ben's on top of things.

LatrobePA
05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Ben's on top of things.

That's what she said! lol