PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting sick of looking at aaron Rodgers?

Clevelandsux
05-01-2011, 01:33 AM
They keep showing his big bug eyes and big nose, eventhroughout the draft. I don't even like to see guys that look like him. ughhhh!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-01-2011, 02:55 AM
I'm sick of seeing and hearing about him......But I have felt that way since they have been ball washing since mid-season last year....lol

Zachintosh66
05-01-2011, 06:48 AM
we had our chance at him... and couldn't do it...

Callax
05-01-2011, 08:44 AM
The GB Clown is good and yes we had our chance and lost....

Tired of seeing him also...

steeldoc
05-01-2011, 08:54 AM
He earned it...face it the guy is good, really good. I'm glad he is not in our division. I have been saying ever since I saw he and Ben light it up for almost 1000 yards 2 seasons ago that the guy would win a Super Bowl.:evilshake::evilshake:

LatrobePA
05-01-2011, 11:01 AM
until theres a new SB MVP get use to it! He stole our lunch $ and punched us in the gut!

Steel Trap86
05-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Aaron Rodgers is a stud. We had our shot at him and he tuned us up pretty good. This guy is gonna win multiple Superbowls and I've said this since last year.

I have a suspicious feeling the Steelers haven't seen the last of the Packers either. A Superbowl rematch would not surprise me as much as it would excite me.:cope:

Rampage
05-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Eh, I don't care. Although he does have a nose that makes me think he was the lovechild of Barbara Streisand and Frank Zappa.

steelcitysfinestXL
05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Nope! He, Vick and Drew Brees gotta be my favorite QB's not named Ben Roethlisberger! I have a lot of respect for Rodgers and the way he plays the game. Straight MONSTER, ask a Steelers DB!

Real Deal Steel
05-03-2011, 01:33 AM
We just have to bear it. I saw Rodgers two seasons ago and I knew then that this guy had the tools to be one of the greatest QB's ever. I'm just sorry he's started to make his mark against my team.

Rodgers is a better QB then Payton Manning.

LatrobePA
05-03-2011, 08:39 AM
We just have to bear it. I saw Rodgers two seasons ago and I knew then that this guy had the tools to be one of the greatest QB's ever. I'm just sorry he's started to make his mark against my team.

Yep, you just knew he was gonna be great...

steelersbabex25
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't know about you all, but the draft was the first time that I turned on NFL Network or went on nfl.com or even thought about the NFL at all since the superbowl.

Real Deal Steel
05-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Yep, you just knew he was gonna be great...

Unfortunately, I did. I just hate that he made his mark on us. He's been on my fantasy team for 3 years..I told you, I saw this coming along time ago.

Speeed
05-05-2011, 09:50 PM
He can't help how he looks. Be a good sport, he earned the attention. He beat the Steelers, six-time Super Bowl Champions in the Super Bowl. Let him have his year until the next championship. He earned his spotlight, the Steelers lost it!

connecticutsteel
05-06-2011, 07:02 AM

i dont think hes better than manning in his prime peyton is a smidge passed his prime statistically p. manning is the greatest of all time when he retires and stats to a qb are key