PDA

View Full Version : who's next?

connecticutsteel
04-30-2011, 12:33 AM
i think we need to replace mewelde moore and we do that with jordan todman if posible:imho:

Farrior Fan
04-30-2011, 12:41 AM
Its easy to know who is next...just check out Ktrains mock

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Its easy to know who is next...just check out Ktrains mock

Dude has been dead on, it's quite incredible...gotta give the dude his props for sure.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Tandon Doss WR from IU........Perfect replacement for Ward.....Doss doesn't mind to block.....

I also wouldn't mind a safety, a TE or a home run threat at RB..........I also would expect the Steelers to draft a LB at some point since they always do.....I would also say kicker is still a need.......

K Train
04-30-2011, 05:47 AM
im saying next is jerrell powe. not a pass rusher at all but build like a tank, once a first round hopeful and possibly the next steeler NT.

also keep an eye out for rashad carmichael, greg romeus, and especially sam acho.

i also think alex henery will be the 5th or 6th rounder

JollyRob68
04-30-2011, 06:06 AM
I cant Believe Sam Acho Slipped. If he's there he's the pick. I'd love to get a hard hitting Safety or another CB. Carmicheal,Richard Sherman CB/FS Quinton Carter,Robert Sands,Curtis Allen ( draft Visit)
I believe its time for our Skilled player ie RB,WR,HB, TE
DJ williams,Virgil Green,Greg Salas,Denarius Moore(draft visit), Terrence Toliver,( Pro day)
RB's Jacquiz rodgers,Jordan Toddman, Da'rel Scott ( draft visit) Taiwan Jones (draft visit)

--- Added 4/30/2011 at 04:06 AM ---

Heres who visited.

The first 3 were draft visits or Pro days seen by Mike T, Kevin C & Dick L.
This makes me wonder if in rd 4, 5 & 6 the picks might be Draft Visits
Taiwan Jones or Da'rel Scott RB, Denarius Moore WR, Cortez Allen or Buster Skrine CB
Marcus Cannon(4th) or Keith Williams & Jarriel King( 5 or 6) Mario Harvey(draft Visit) or Casey Mathews(pro day, Bloodlines).
7th rd Frank Kearse,Anthony Gray or Zach Clayton NT, Davon Morgan or Dom DiCiccos Safety Pitt
DARK HORSE Greg Romeus or trade up for Sam Acho.( pro day)

connecticutsteel
04-30-2011, 09:41 AM
anyone think we will take another cb if a good value is there (davon house)

igor0190
04-30-2011, 01:39 PM
im saying next is jerrell powe. not a pass rusher at all but build like a tank, once a first round hopeful and possibly the next steeler NT.

also keep an eye out for rashad carmichael, greg romeus, and especially sam acho.

i also think alex henery will be the 5th or 6th rounder

Can the Steelers really take a DT? If they take Powe and keep him on the roster, then they have 3 DT;s.. Hampton, Hoke, and Powe?

Wouldnt this make it real tough for them to take Powe?

Black@Gold Forever32
04-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Hampton and Hoke are both over 30........

igor0190
04-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Hampton and Hoke are both over 30........

I realize that, but it would be tough to get rid of either guy...
Unless you try sneak them on to the practice roster

Steelers have t think about numbers.... This is exactly why they let Thaddeus Gibson go and could not be patient with him.

connecticutsteel
04-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I realize that, but it would be tough to get rid of either guy...
Unless you try sneak them on to the practice roster

Steelers have t think about numbers.... This is exactly why they let Thaddeus Gibson go and could not be patient with him.

they released gibson cuz they needed roster space for o line not cuz he wasnt good or they didnt want him and aaron smith was kept on the roster if he was moved ti ir gibson would probably be on the team

coldrolled
04-30-2011, 02:25 PM
house, sands, cannon...

brandon burton, ahmad black

igor0190
04-30-2011, 02:55 PM
they released gibson cuz they needed roster space for o line not cuz he wasnt good or they didnt want him and aaron smith was kept on the roster if he was moved ti ir gibson would probably be on the team

Still Gibson was the odd man out because of numbers at the LB position

JollyRob68
04-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Can the Steelers really take a DT? If they take Powe and keep him on the roster, then they have 3 DT;s.. Hampton, Hoke, and Powe?

Wouldnt this make it real tough for them to take Powe?

Hoke is a free agent.

--- Added 4/30/2011 at 05:22 PM ---

Last pick will be a draft visitor. Kearse,Gray,davon Morgan, dom DiCiccio, Hynoski jarriel king or Wesley Saunders

--- Added 4/30/2011 at 05:23 PM ---

Instead of jarriel king id take Willie smith or Mike Huey TX

--- Added 4/30/2011 at 05:31 PM ---

I guess not. Kearse to the dolphins. Ugh.lol