PDA

View Full Version : Another Mock...

andyg1984
04-27-2011, 09:09 PM
So this mock is not who I want us to pick, but who I think we are coming out of the draft with .. not going to predict any trades

1. Ras-i Dowling - Dowling carries injury risk, but fits in perfect in terms of scheme and culture. The assumption here is that Williams, Heyward and Taylor are off the board.

2. Jarvis Jenkins - We would like to see him there in the third, but Jenkins ability to anchor and get an occasional rush smell an awful lot like a 5 technique who can move inside in "passing situations" so we pull the trigger. I am assuming here that Greg Little and Marcus Gilbert are off the board.

3. Noel Devine- This guy is all over draft boards and we may be able to pick him up later but I anticipate this to be a tough round. I see this pick to be initially viewed as a reach, but the guy is going to contribute if you get the ball in his hand. Kendricks and Marcus Glichrist assumed to be off the board

4. Nate Irving - No visits or rumors, but I see Irving falling and this could be competition for the future opening at ILB. Irving bounced back big time from a horrific accident and the tape is real good.

5. Mario Harvey - I have followed Harvey for a couple years now in CUSA. This guy is somewhat of a project, but is a solid player and could give depth on the inside or outside with big upside.

6. Terrence Tolliver - After missing out on Deandre Brown earlier, we take a shot with Tolliver. He has the typical weaknesses of a large WR, but it is the 6th round and he did put some moves on over the years in LSU.

7. Weslye Saunders- Red-flags all over the place, but very talented. After missing out on Kendricks, we may roll the dice on Saunders late.