PDA

View Full Version : Which of the youngsters on the Steelers other than pouncey makes the biggest impact?

connecticutsteel
04-24-2011, 04:38 AM
next season i think keenan lewis has a break out season next year

Phenomenal TJ
04-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Looking forward to Sanders/Brown's development.

As well as Jason Worilds, I've had a soft spot for him ever since doing that interview, lol.

connecticutsteel
04-24-2011, 05:32 AM
Looking forward to Sanders/Brown's development.

As well as Jason Worilds, I've had a soft spot for him ever since doing that interview, lol.

i think they will all do well im hoping lewis and butler can sure up the secondary if the do we will be favored in indy and secure #7

Callax
04-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Sanders and Brown will be interesting to see what they do in their 2nd year. Along with Butler and Lewis
more interested in Butler that in Lewis, cuz I don't think Lewis will do much

Real Deal Steel
04-24-2011, 11:37 AM
We have so many options. But it probably will be between Sanders and Worilds because both will get an increase in playing time.

Phenomenal TJ
04-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Sly too.

Farrior Fan
04-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I was watching a bunch of SLY and Crezdon vids on youtube last night. The both were so dominant in college. Of course it is a big jump to the NFL but I have faith that the coaches will get these guys bulked up and have them ready to rock this year. Sly was able to make unreal tackles, he so often went almost unblocked even though he was that teams leading tackler. Some guys just have that special ability to find the ball. Would love to see him be great in the near future. Would be a perfect 51 replacement

igor0190
04-25-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't have much faith in Keenan Lewis after last year. He looked flat out terrible and was in the doghouse much of the season for good reason.

I really hope it's Crezdon Butler because we really NEED someone to step up in the secondary now. I think Manny Sanders turns some heads and puts together a great season.

K Train
04-25-2011, 01:30 PM
i think keenan lewis has an uphill battle to make the final roster.

i like butler to be the guy to step up this year

igor0190
04-25-2011, 01:49 PM
i think keenan lewis has an uphill battle to make the final roster.

If we draft 2 corners in the first 4-5 rounds... Keenan is all but gone imo.

I just can't get that picture of Lewis getting completely turned around on the corner... Just completely lost out there. It was embarrassing.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-26-2011, 08:45 PM
There is a chance for multiple young guys to make a big impact. Sanders and Brown are the obvious ones but I'd like to see Worilds get some reps this year and see more field time. Like Ktrain said, Butler is a guy to watch out for and will push Lewis for a roster spot in the secondary.

LatrobePA
04-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Lewis is a turdball IMO...

I see Dwyer making a push for that 2nd back...

Steel Trap86
04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Brown = #1

But I'm interested to see how Hood does. He had a good second half of the season, but lets see if it carries into 2011 FULL TIME, not just half time.

Rampage
04-26-2011, 09:55 PM
I am thinking that Sylvester is going to be an important part of this team. Years ago, Keyaron Fox was a dominant force on special teams and looked to be the heir apparent to Farrior's throne; however, lackluster play and poor conduct on the field (how many inopportune flags did he draw last season?) lead me to believe that he is on his way out. If that is the case, I could see Sylvester becoming much more important on special teams and a regular in the MLB rotation. With his speed and range, I think he could be an eventual starter beside Timmons.

coach
04-26-2011, 09:58 PM
If we take Williams, I hope it is Williams (having a Pouncry like rookie year). Williams may not play enough to be that guy, though, so Butler needs to be that guy. However, if we take some beast on the D-line in the first, I want it to be a tie between him and Butler for best performances. I know I broke the rules by not picking one, but that is what I hope for.

I can't wait for the draft to get started.

igor0190
04-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Judging by his Twitter account, Sylvester is working his *** off to get bigger, faster, and stronger.

cmerrifield
04-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Its either Butler or Sylvester or both. One of those guys probably both will make huge contributions next year.