PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Vs Seahawks

Blitzburgh55
01-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Cowboys had a bad snap to a 19yd FG to take the lead no there gonna lose

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 12:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I gotta go watch Sports Center now!

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Game over! Seattle wins!!!!

MRS Steelerfan
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Game over! Seattle wins!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:cowboyssuck: :cowboyssuck: :cowboyssuck: :cowboyssuck: :cowboyssuck:

dick rasile
01-07-2007, 12:46 AM
So who thinks that Terry Glenn had possession of that pass that ended with a safety being called.

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Didn't see the play so can't comment on it.

Steelerlyn
01-07-2007, 01:00 AM
The lesser of 2 evils, I am not a cowboy lover because of the Dallas/Steeler history but also I am not a fan of the Walrus. The hawk fans are real nice though! I will never forget the Walrus after losing to the Steelers saying that the refs had terrible towels in their pockets. So to me he is a whiner and a poor sport!:lol:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

AZ_Steeler
01-07-2007, 01:05 AM
That game was really good although I was rooting for the Cowboys just because I don't want to see the Seahawks go back to the Super Bowl. Really good game though and full of suspense but I think Romo's nerves got the best of him there at the end!

Now who goes... TO or the Tuna???

Hawk Believer
01-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Yooooohooooooo!

MRS Steelerfan
01-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Yooooohooooooo!

Congrats on your win!!:clap:

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Congrats HB!

Hawk Believer
01-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Thanks all. Not that I got the victory per se. But it is nice to have gotten a post season win after this crazy season. We probably shouldn't win next week. But hey, when you play in the NFC, you always have a chance!

Steelerlyn
01-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks all. Not that I got the victory per se. But it is nice to have gotten a post season win after this crazy season. We probably shouldn't win next week. But hey, when you play in the NFC, you always have a chance!

Congrats to you, HB

I can't stand the Walrus though :)

RW318
01-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Blah blah blah....I still don't see how they could have overturned that first down...there was no clear cut evidence...and you need undisputed evidence...no "well maybe". Straight up B.S......and I don't think Glenn had full possession of the football on the safety either. If you look at it he's sort of bobbling it...then he tries to regain his balance and places the ball on the ground and it sorta comes lose....incomplete. Is it just me...or do the Seahawks not commit any penalties? Lol....why did the payback for last year have to be against Dallas.

rainman
01-07-2007, 10:52 AM
that was one of the craziest games i've seen. the safety was a good call. i'm not a cowboy lover but i feel for romo. i look for the tuna and t.o. to be back next year, i think bill wants to go out a winner

House of Steel
01-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Well if Romo would of hold that damn snap instead of muffing it, they would of been going on in the playoffs. That was a crazy game all around. Congratulations, HB. I bet your exciting as heck this morning.

Hawk Believer
01-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Another kinda crazy thing to think about... If Romo hadn't fumbled after the muffed hold, he probably could have gotten the first down on the one. It would have been really close but I think he would have gotten it, especially if he stretched. I wasn't sure if he fumbled on purpose to try to keep the play alive and hope a Cowboy could fall on it. What tackle by Jordan Babineaux, coming from the other side.

Regarding the Glenn catch and replay... When you challenge a call, do you challenge all aspects of the call? Meaning, when Big Tuna threw the red flag on that play, does he have to say that he is challenging the TD because a Hawk was out of bounds? If so, is that the only thing they can look at? Or does the review official look at the whole play and determine if Glenn let it touch the ground and if they were in bounds after the fumble?

It looked to me like there was a chance that Glenn had his fingers in between the ball and the ground. Hard to tell. Seemed like it would be hard to overturn.

I thought it was pretty convincing that the Cowboy did not get the first down in the last minute. But if I was rooting for the bad guys, I could see how one might be pissed about that. It really looked to me like he never got close to the plane of the 1st yard.

I thought the Cowboy interception replay wasn't very convincing that his foot was in bounds. It must be because I don't have high def or something, but I didn't see any green in between the foot and and line when Al Michaels showed the view that was supposedly conclusive. Oh well. Alls well that ends well....

RW318
01-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah but you see they didn't have any indisputable evidence to overturn the call on the field as far as that INT goes. They didn't have any indisputable evidence to overturn that first down either...there was no angle that showed where the ball should be placed or where the ball was when his forward progress was stopped. The rule is you have got to have visual evidence...the best angle they had is from the ref that marked Witten down at the one...it was just a horrible call by the official and it cost the Cowboys the game.

PITT23
01-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Wow, bad end to a pretty good season for Tony Homo.