PDA

View Full Version : The offseason sucks !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
No more Steeler football to look forward to every sunday..
No more game threads to post up in...
No more rituals to do before and during the game..
No more injury reports to try and figure out...
No more trash talking bulletin board material..
No more primetime games to look forward too...

Till next August !!! :( :(

Thank goodness for Steeler Addicts !!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 09:33 PM
It sure does. Plus it sucks watching teams play in the play-offs while the Steelers sit at home. Hell yea thanks for SA.

Blitzburgh55
01-06-2007, 10:07 PM
It sure does. Plus it sucks watching teams play in the play-offs while the Steelers sit at home. Hell yea thanks for SA.

:iagree: :(

House of Steel
01-06-2007, 10:15 PM
I am glad to be a part of this forum or I would be dying waiting for July to roll around.

BlitzburghNation
01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Feel the same way :banging:
I am so glad my wife found this web site :banana:
After fantasy football and NFL in general is over,not much to do on computer to me,,,,,,,,,UNTIL NOW :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-06-2007, 11:14 PM
The first few weeks are the worst because we're so used to seeing the games every week,and updated news every day..now we sit back and after a couple more weeks we'll be waiting and grabbing at every bit of news we can find no matter how small it is...

AZ_Steeler
01-07-2007, 01:00 AM
We can look forward to draft day :D :bigthumb:
and... who's going to be the next coach of the Steelers?
who's leaving, who's staying?

There is plenty to look forward to this off season :D

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 01:21 AM
And maybe I'll get bored and add some more games to the arcade.....lol

Koopa
01-07-2007, 01:44 AM
i hope we can sign troy to a extension during the offseason

SteelersWoman
01-07-2007, 06:56 AM
And maybe I'll get bored and add some more games to the arcade.....lol

Whoo hoo!! (Not that I'm much good at most of them!) :lol:

House of Steel
01-07-2007, 11:24 AM
You know, Koopa, that has been bothering me for quite sometime. I sure hope we can get Polamalu locked up to be a lifetime Steeler.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2007, 12:13 PM
I hate having players of Troy's caliber going into the last year of their deal so he is and will be a top priority for us.

Many times players who are due an extension end up waiting till just before training camp or in camp to get it done if they don't sign before the draft, we'll see but we have to keep him no matter what.

PITT23
01-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, really the only bright spot for the next seven months is the draft but other than that since we probably won't make any huge deals, we just sit and wait for next year.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2007, 03:57 PM
If it wasnt for the draft I'd go stir crazy. I read online every day trying to find any tidbit of Steeler news. You know it's pretty bad when you read an article about somebody spotting a player walking their dog or taking out the trash, and you're happy as can be just to see something new about the Steelers !