PDA

View Full Version : Colts/Chiefs..Manning struggles again

BlitzburghRockCity
01-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Peyton just did not look good again in the playoffs. He's lucky his defense showed up tonight for once, otherwise they'd be home again !

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Maybe they will go home next weekend

BlitzburghNation
01-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Agreed,,,,,,,,,,,But i also heard that the Ravens did not want to face the colt's !

Koopa
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
the ravens are goning to kill the colts......the colts got lucky they played against the chiefs.......i don't know why ppl actually thought the chiefs would pull this game out.....larry had a good year but he had to run over 400 times just to get those yards, that's not that good of a year if you have to run that much and only get what he had, willie parker averaged more yards per carry, well barely but still, lj avg. 4.3 and willie 4.4 lol.....so i really don't get why they were favored.....it also seemed like they bought into all the media hype about them....

Blitzburgh55
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
i see as a very close game with the score being like 17-14

K Train
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
eww ravens/colts.....what a ****** game i want them both to die

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Yea Peyton Manning blows. Good thing I can say that here at SA.

K Train
01-06-2007, 09:17 PM
i hate both teams with a firey passion, ravens win though

Ty law is Super-Peytons daddy

BlitzburghRockCity
01-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I hate the colts but I hate the ratbirds so much more it's not funny.. For this weekend, its Go Colts !

SteelerFan87
01-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Wow, I'm shocked. The Colts D played ALMOST as well as they did against us in the regular season last year. Yeah, Peyton didn't play too well, but hopefully the Defense will keep it up and Peyton (and his recievers) will return to usual form and own the Ra-tens.

Steelersfan
01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
I'll be a Colts fan next weekend. One of the few times that will ever happen!....lol But I hate the rats more than just about any team!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 12:45 AM
I'll be a Colts fan next weekend. One of the few times that will ever happen!....lol But I hate the rats more than just about any team!

I live in Indiana so I deal with the Colts fans love fest with Peyton Manning on a daily basis. But I hate the Rat Birds in fact I hate the Rat Birds more then any other team in the NFL. But I can't root for Peyton I just can't. I hope both teams suck next weekend and really hope whoever wins that game get taken out by the Chargers in the AFC title game.

AZ_Steeler
01-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Mannings woes defintiely continue in the playoffs with 3 INT's... maybe this year since they didn't get the bye they will be able to make some noise now since they got those jitters out in the Wild Card game :dunno:

I was impressed with their defense though!

Koopa
01-07-2007, 01:09 AM
i don't think they can hang with the ravens or the chargers or even the pats lol......

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 01:09 AM
The Colts defense was awesome today I agree and was impressed also. Plus Joseph Addai looked really good. The Golden Boy got bailed out today. I'm rooting for the Chargers in the AFC and the Saints in the NFC.

SteelerFan87
01-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Typical playoff performance by Manning. He goes 30/38 and almost 300 yrds despite inexcusable drops from his 2 great WRs and a shocking case of miscommunication between himself and Harrison (the 1st INT), but his 3 INTs overshadow all of it. I think there's some strange wiring in his brain that makes the number 24 look like a blue Colts jersey.

However, the most shocking thing about this game was the Colts D's total domination of the Chiefs Offense, especially Larry Johnson. This performance was just barely short of their defense's play against us last year in the regular season game. I hope they can keep it up, or at least play half as good on D and up to normal Colts' skill on offense so they can tear up the Ra-tans.

BBG7
01-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Colts=over-rated and soft!!! I hate the Ratbirds with a passion but if they make this a physical game like I think they will, the Colts don't stand a chance!