PDA

View Full Version : 4 Coaches got the Boot in Cleveland

Captcoolhand
01-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Man, I hope we won't be adding another to our team:crossfingers: But then again, They seem to do better when they come here:bigthumb: :lol:

House of Steel
01-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey Capt I went one step further for you:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=6384

I am not worried about this, it won't happen. THEY ALL SUCK!!!

Ambridge
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM
The Browns even fired Romeo's nephew Carl Crennel.
:lol: :lol:

I do believe the handwriting is on the wall for Romeo.

Captcoolhand
01-05-2007, 09:06 PM
The Browns even fired Romeo's nephew Carl Crennel.
:lol: :lol:

I do believe the handwriting is on the wall for Romeo.
I'm surprised that it wasn't Romeo He's no coach

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I say Crennel gets 1 more year to make a go of it, assuming he is really ok with all the firings of his staff today. If he isn't, they may still let him go this year.

House of Steel
01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
He is going to be given an ultimatium, this will be his last season if he produces another bad one. I guarantee it will be a duplicate losing season with the luck they have.

Captcoolhand
01-05-2007, 10:25 PM
He is going to be given an ultimatium, this will be his last season if he produces another bad one. I guarantee it will be a duplicate losing season with the luck they have.
Did you hear the rumors on Fox8 news tonight? Keep Romeo around another year so that Cowher can Replace him after next season:hilarious: :rofl: Even BC couldn't make that team good! It would just make BC look bad:lol: And they wonder why none of their draft picks want to play there.

Hburg
01-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Here's a problem I can diagnose for the Browns before they look for new coaches: LEARN TO COUNT!!!!

Last time I checked 1946-1995_1999-2006 does not equal 60 years!! ->http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=6369

BuFu

House of Steel
01-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Capt, Fox 8 has a reputation of becoming a bunch of idiots. They only wish they could afford Bill Cowher for Cleveland. IT WON'T HAPPEN IN A MILLION YEARS!!! John Telich and Tony Rizzo are a couple of Barney Fifes put together. I can't stand listening to those two clowns anymore, and that is why I don't watch Fox 8 anymore, they truly took a tank when they switched from CBS to Fox. STUPID.