PDA

View Full Version : If we go outside this team for new coach

Captcoolhand
01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Would that mean that whoever ther bring in to replace BC, that they will be Bringing in there own Staff Coaches.:dunno: Man, I would hate to see us lose Dick LeBeau any time soon. He's good for this team as a defensive coordinator:yesnod: God, what will next season look like:confused:

AZ_Steeler
01-05-2007, 04:52 PM
IMO... if the FO does go outside we can pretty much kiss Grimm and Whiz good-bye... unless they are very dedicated and loyal to the organization and want to stick around regardless of who the FO hires. Dick won't be going anywhere though, at least I hope not!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Dick said before he wants to stay around.

House of Steel
01-05-2007, 05:51 PM
I know Dick LeBeau will still be the defensive coordinator of the Steelers, but Whiz and Grimm I believe right now, as I watch the video of Cowher's press conference, I feel Whiz is on the border between Atlanta and home here in PITT, as well as Grimm. It is going to be one of those crazy weeks where everyone in the Steelers Organization and in the Steeler Nation is going to go beserk til we find our successor. I hate talking about it for sure cause there are so many names being thrown into the equation, but however, I am giving the Rooneys the very best respect cause they obviously got someone in mind. Ron Rivera, Kirk Ferentz, Mike Singletary, Russ Grimm and Kevin Whisenhunt are the five front runners in my mind that will get this job. Going to be a very big offseason roller coaster from now til Training Camp and beyond. All I have to say for everyone here, Get ready for the ride your lives as a Steeler fan.

Stairwayto7
01-06-2007, 04:20 PM
The only reason I dont want to go outside, is because you start all over, we have to much talent and to good of a team to start over.

K Train
01-06-2007, 04:25 PM
not neccesarily, were not rebuilding, a good team like us can help a new coach out

Stairwayto7
01-06-2007, 04:30 PM
not neccesarily, were not rebuilding, a good team like us can help a new coach out

I understand what your saying but, I new coach usually cleans house as far as asst and coaches. And alot of our players have a great relationship with these coaches. And Ben doesnt need a new offesne now.

AZ_Steeler
01-06-2007, 04:30 PM

The Steelers might not be rebuilding but if the FO hires from outside then the Steelers will be learning a whole new system so it could feel like a rebuilding year, plus the coach might have certain players in mind that fits his system better.

If the Steelers hire someone like Whiz then we at least know the offense will stay the same!

Koopa
01-06-2007, 04:53 PM
why do ppl want grimm??? we have one of the worse olines in the league, and y'all want him as the head coach?? he's gonna suck as a head coach, and he's gonna be cowher part 2 in tight/big games and that is definitely not a good thing