PDA

View Full Version : What's the time-line for a new coach???

LatrobePA
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
I know there are a ZILLION threads on BC etc...But since he's leaving what is the norm. time frame to place a new HC??? :dunno: :dunno:

AZ_Steeler
01-05-2007, 09:53 AM
ASAP :dunno:

LatrobePA
01-05-2007, 10:01 AM
My thoughts too, sign Whiz up today!!!!

AZ_Steeler
01-05-2007, 10:42 AM
I don't want them to sign Whiz to fast because then I think they run the risk of losing Grimm too

House of Steel
01-05-2007, 10:47 AM
They will be interviewing a couple of Minority Coaches outside the organization due to the Rooney Rule. There will be a few more outsiders being interviewed. I think an announcement will be made by the end of next week.

TampaSteelGirl
01-05-2007, 12:13 PM
This feels as bad as losing Kimo, Randel El and Hope last year!!! :thud:

Blitzburgh55
01-05-2007, 12:31 PM
I want rick rivera

LatrobePA
01-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Feels like someone shut off the lights and we are all running around in the dark!! I personally don't like not knowing what's going on. So lets hope we get someone nailed down VERY soon!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-05-2007, 02:50 PM
The Steelers will not make a snap decision. I would say you looking at least two weeks.

Koopa
01-05-2007, 03:06 PM
i don't want russ grimm, i don't like fat coaches lol...it always seems like they are gonna have a heart attack during the game from standing up so much lol

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-05-2007, 03:16 PM
i don't want russ grimm, i don't like fat coaches lol...it always seems like they are gonna have a heart attack during the game from standing up so much lol

Leave it to Koopa :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2007, 03:50 PM
The Steelers will not make a snap decision. I would say you looking at least two weeks.

Latest I heard from Adam Schefter on NFLN and on ESPN, was they would hope to have a decision made by late next week or the following monday. It won't be a snap decision that's for sure, but I don't think it will take as long as we might think.

LatrobePA
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Latest I heard from Adam Schefter on NFLN and on ESPN, was they would hope to have a decision made by late next week or the following monday. It won't be a snap decision that's for sure, but I don't think it will take as long as we might think.

Thanks dude!!

Captcoolhand
01-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Lets just hope they don't turn to the Clowns again:scratch: I hear rumors about Romeo being on his way out:stirpot:

SteelersWoman
01-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Feels like someone shut off the lights and we are all running around in the dark!! I personally don't like not knowing what's going on...

None of us do Latrobe :bigthumb:
We as Steeler FANS (just like the players and the HO) have gotten used to (and LIKE ) continuity :yesnod: Other teams are used to this feeling of "running around in the dark"--I'm not sure how they do it! :lol:

SteelersWoman
01-05-2007, 04:37 PM

KOOPA! :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Lets just hope they don't turn to the Clowns again:scratch: I hear rumors about Romeo being on his way out:stirpot:

Dude, do you honestly think the Rooney's would consider hiring Crennel ? The guy has done nothing in cleveland despite having a fair amount of talent offense atleast. They fall apart every year just like clockwork and they can't win the big game yet. It's going to take years for that team to be anything special in the league.

Sure they've had their share of injuries and bad luck, but so does everybody else.