PDA

View Full Version : sig request

Murda GHOST
01-05-2007, 02:12 AM
hey : / i dont think u guys do these kinda sigs but i will never kno if i do not tryy, well i am a gamer on xbox 360 playing Gears of Wars and i would like a sig that has a pic of gears of wars like a character i dnt really care who jus anything and to make it look kool use ur imagination w/e u like i will surely liek becasue ive seen ur guys work and it is awesome i mean ive never seen sigs this good in my life soo plz i would really appreicate it alot becasue ive neber had a sig before and i dnt kno how to make one lol sooo plz once again i beg of u to make me this sig jus put on the nname as :MurDa GHoSt( if u can animated please) and a text somewhere it doesnt matter where please put Team Impluse i dnt care what colo jus to make it match :bigthumb: sooo plz lol well thats all i want i would be on if ny question on how u want my sig to be my screen name is trueStory305 Ty:nahnah: :nahnah: :bigthumb: :banana: :tt02: :helmet: ROCK OUT....... GO STEELERS HEHE.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-05-2007, 03:18 AM
:biteme: :ban1: :meanspam:

Murda GHOST
01-05-2007, 07:32 AM
am sry did i do sumthing wrong or affend you in anyway please let me kno if i did am Sorry :newhere: :smh:

Steelx
01-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I would be happy to make you one after you stick around for longer than 5 minutes. It never looks good when your first post is you wanting a sig of something that has nothing to do with the steelers. Just my .02 when you have 20 posts I will think about it.

Murda GHOST
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
ok , kool i completely understand

Steelersfan
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Are you a Steelers fan????

Murda GHOST
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Yes I Love Them i dnt really like kno like everyone on the team but ROETHLISBERGER is an awesome qb i think one of the best :)

Murda GHOST
01-05-2007, 07:40 PM
i also play madden 07 and i allways u steelers they jus straight up destroy everyone i havent lost yet but almost lost to the ColTs 14-7 STEELERS HAHA