PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath of the super bowl..

xxxsteelernation
02-27-2011, 07:45 PM
I have the displeasure of going to cleveland this last weekend and one of their "die hard" fans had the nerve to say that our super bowl loss to green bay was "embarrasing". yes that game does leave a very very sour taste in our mouth since technically if they did not pick off one of ben's passes and take to the house we would have won our 7th super bowl. But a far cry from embarassing. And who are clevland fans to talk about any team being embarrassing. All i said was when was the last time you have been to a super bowl. ( wow that shut him up quick..lol)

SteelerDave74
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I have the displeasure of going to cleveland this last weekend and one of their "die hard" fans had the nerve to say that our super bowl loss to green bay was "embarrasing". yes that game does leave a very very sour taste in our mouth since technically if they did not pick off one of ben's passes and take to the house we would have won our 7th super bowl. But a far cry from embarassing. And who are clevland fans to talk about any team being embarrassing. All i said was when was the last time you have been to a super bowl. ( wow that shut him up quick..lol)

Yeah, I live in this big pimple on America's big ***. I hate Cleveland Browns fans with a passion.

SteelDad
02-27-2011, 08:32 PM
I feel for both of you and I know it's easier said than done, but just 'consider the source....'

Spent the weekend in Wisconsin and Packer Fan was very cordial.

Callax
02-27-2011, 09:14 PM
good call
Cleveland might make it to the SB before Ben retires
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ferget 'bout it!!

Embarrassing is the "product" Cleveland puts on the field year after year!!!

Rampage
02-27-2011, 10:10 PM
If losing the Super Bowl is an embarrassment I'd love to know what they call missing the playoffs consistently. I guess that is a much more honorable way to finish out the season.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
If losing the Super Bowl is an embarrassment I'd love to know what they call missing the playoffs consistently. I guess that is a much more honorable way to finish out the season.

When you cheer for a team that fails every single year like clockwork I guess that's how you deal with it...by making some fail *** comment about a team far superior to yours in every way, every year.

I must suck beyond all comprehension to be a Browns fan...

LarryNJ
03-01-2011, 09:44 AM

Good job! The first step is admitting it to yourself. :lol:

hit 'n run
03-01-2011, 11:22 AM

Tsk, tsk, LarryNJ.
We are all like-minded, kindred Steeler Addicts here.
Capitalizing on a typo - my, my.

P.S.
I did laugh out loud though.

ejsteeler
03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Not embarrassed at all by the loss. No problem losing to a team like the Packers. At least they are a classy org. Then there are those Ohio teams......:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM

:doh1: That'll teach me to no proof read my posts!

Clevelandsux
03-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Browns fans are the biggest *******s in the world. I hate them, they deserve every ****** team they get. I remember beating them 41-9, a game i attended. It was like a scrimmage.

KSSteelerfan
03-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Cleveland fans have no room to talk smack about anything at anytime anywhere...that's the epitome of buffoonery :imho::yesnod::lol:

Clevelandsux
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm dissapointed that we lost. But there were 31 other teams that would have traded places with us. Including NE, jets, N.O. Browns fans can talk smack all they want, because they have nothing to lose. They have no expectations every year. I can't even remember there new coaches name. Shermer? Only because his uncle was fritz.

Browns fans have no class at all. One I thing I never ever want to see in my lifetime is the Browns in a super bowl. I despise that team and there fans. Most classless in the NFL.

All I hear from them is that "how can you be a steeler fan living in Cleveland?". Well first of all I don't live in Cleveland, I live in NE ohio. Second I don't have to explain myself to you losers. I've been a steelers fan all of my life, you don't like it stand in front of the next train.

nuclearchihuahuas
03-05-2011, 02:38 PM
When you cheer for a team that fails every single year like clockwork I guess that's how you deal with it...by making some fail *** comment about a team far superior to yours in every way, every year.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different outcome. That pretty much defines Browns fans.

Clevelandsux
03-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Or had we won "we cheated". Whatever.

Stlrs4Life
03-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Not embarrassed at all by the loss. No problem losing to a team like the Packers. At least they are a classy org. Then there are those Ohio teams......:lol:

Exactly..............

Moondog
03-07-2011, 11:09 AM
There were a couple of Browns fans that actually wore Packers shirts the day after the Super Bowl. I told them the Steelers must totally own their heads to make them actually wear another team's colors, I also told them they are not even Browns fans but Steeler haters and if the Browns ever start winning, don't even jump on the band wagon. A Browns fan's mentality just can not be reasoned with. I've decided to not even mess or talk with Cleveland fans about football because I allow it to bring out the worst in me.On the other hand, the Packers fan that just transferred from Wisconsin was total class and I congratulated him on a good game.

LatrobePA
03-07-2011, 11:47 AM
There were a couple of Browns fans that actually wore Packers shirts the day after the Super Bowl. I told them the Steelers must totally own their heads to make them actually wear another team's colors, I also told them they are not even Browns fans but Steeler haters and if the Browns ever start winning, don't even jump on the band wagon. A Browns fan's mentality just can not be reasoned with. I've decided to not even mess or talk with Cleveland fans about football because I allow it to bring out the worst in me.On the other hand, the Packers fan that just transferred from Wisconsin was total class and I congratulated him on a good game.

Same here I had some Bungle fans sporting the green and yellow. Oh well, to each their own.

I can't believe it took them this long to jump ship!

RIVERS OF STEEL
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
One month of mourning this loss is over. 4 me.

--- Added 3/7/2011 at 12:12 PM ---

:doh1: That'll teach me to no proof read my posts!

Proof readin. Hey, that what other peepl doo.