PDA

View Full Version : Future Pittsburgh Steelers QB?

DaronQB
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Hey

My name is Craig Bryden.. I am deaf.. My son Daron Bryden who is a 8 year old quarterback made the highlights with Connecticut and New England Media after seeing his youtube trick shots!

NBC 30 TV interviewed him and said some good things about the Steelers.. I think you will like to see his 1 minute 42 seconds video about Daron Bryden

TV Video: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local-beat/8-Year-Old-Shows-UConn-QB-He-Can-Do-Tricks-Too-116472753.html Just click the video once your there..

Daron Bryden s YouTube Trick Shots Video:
http://www.youtube.com/daronqb#p/a/u/1/kijHDmXsjnA

By the way Steelers Ike Taylor tweeted about Daron Bryden youtube video!

We were thrilled.. Me and Daron are die hard steelers fan!!!

If you have twitter acct please add me twitter.com/DeafMadden and my son s twitter twitter.com/DaronQB

Go Steelers!

Craig (Daron s father)

--- Added 2/22/2011 at 11:20 PM ---

sorry i posted bad url link for daron s video i just fixed it please try again to see the video of big steelers fan ;-) thanks

SteelerDave74
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Hey

My name is Craig Bryden.. I am deaf.. My son Daron Bryden who is a 8 year old quarterback made the highlights with Connecticut and New England Media after seeing his youtube trick shots!

NBC 30 TV interviewed him and said some good things about the Steelers.. I think you will like to see his 1 minute 42 seconds video about Daron Bryden

TV Video: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local-beat/8-Year-Old-Shows-UConn-QB-He-Can-Do-Tricks-Too-116472753.html Just click the video once your there..

Daron Bryden s YouTube Trick Shots Video:
http://www.youtube.com/daronqb#p/a/u/1/kijHDmXsjnA

By the way Steelers Ike Taylor tweeted about Daron Bryden youtube video!

We were thrilled.. Me and Daron are die hard steelers fan!!!

If you have twitter acct please add me twitter.com/DeafMadden and my son s twitter twitter.com/DaronQB

Go Steelers!

Craig (Daron s father)

WOW, this kid is for real. Gifted for sure. Great Job, Daron. I am also hearing impaired, born with bilateral severe profound nerve ending loss, played college football for Toledo as Fullback. Good luck and God Bless.

steelers4life66
02-23-2011, 11:56 AM
WOW!!!!! You must be very proud. Your sons got a lot of talent.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Good stuff, thanks for letting us know about it. We might like to do a Q&A with you if you're interested.

SteelDad
02-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Good stuff, thanks for letting us know about it. We might like to do a Q&A with you if you're interested.

That is an awesome story! And good idea BRC, that would be very cool.

DaronQB
02-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks man for the compliments! I am so proud and cannot even believe he is my son LOL

Yes we would love you to interview me and Daron! Daron would love that.. We are impressed Pittsburgh fans are rooting hard for him! People in CT are mad we are Steelers fan haha Daron likes the Steelers because of me ;-)

--- Added 2/23/2011 at 01:33 PM ---

WOW, this kid is for real. Gifted for sure. Great Job, Daron. I am also hearing impaired, born with bilateral severe profound nerve ending loss, played college football for Toledo as Fullback. Good luck and God Bless.

Thats amazing you played for Div 1 program while hearing impaired! It is a hard task for hearing impaired players to play at Div 1 level! I really admire ya!

--- Added 2/23/2011 at 01:33 PM ---

oh yea by the way I created a Quarterback Blog for Daron since He was a 6 year old QB! www.DaronQB.blogspot.com feel free to be a member or read once in a while!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM
We can do a Q&A with you via email if you like, or however works best. Just let me know. You can drop me a PM as well to work out the details if you're more comfortable that way.

Scorp
02-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. This kid has got some great talent and will have so much potential as he grows up into a full fledged NFL qb for Pittsburgh. God Bless and can't wait to read the interview.

franchise3
02-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Good luck to you and your son! I applaud the hard work and the attitude!

pimplydan
02-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Good bless you Craig and all the best wishes and luck to your gifted son , he is amazing.
Glad you came here to share this with everyone here . Looking forward to see more highlights in the future of Daron . Also glad to hear you are steeler fans .