PDA

View Full Version : From ESPN Page 2

Steelerlyn
01-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I thought everyone would enjoy this, I know I did, but I am a Cinnsanasty hater!

From ESPN page 2:

Single Worst Play of the Season So Far: It's overtime in the Pittsburgh at Cincinnati game. The defending champion Steelers are eliminated from postseason play, but Cincinnati must win to keep its playoff chance alive -- and it would later turn out that had Cincinnati won, Denver's surprise loss would have put the Trick or Treats into the postseason. Pittsburgh faces first-and-10 on its 33. The Bengals start a chain-reaction of fiasco by big-blitzing. Santonio Holmes catches a quick slant in front of Cincinnati corner
Tory James, who stumbles. James then turns around and watches Holmes
run 67 yards for the winning touchdown. It's overtime of the final game, if you don't catch the Pittsburgh runner your season ends, and James just stood there watching Holmes run; eventually, he sort-of
jogged in the general direction of the play. Several other Bengals
just stood watching Holmes head up the sideline, too. It's overtime
of the final game, if you don't catch the Pittsburgh runner your season ends! Cincinnati Bengals, you committed the Single Worst Play of the 2006 Regular Season. Afterward, Carson Palmer whined, "This is just another game we shouldn't have lost to a team we feel we're better than." Carson: You prove this on the field, not in the media room. The no-account Bengals had no business in the playoffs, and the football gods spoke.

AZ_Steeler
01-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Yeah!!! :cope: Another bright spot for a season we all would rather forget!

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2007, 01:28 PM
That was beautiful!!!!! They kind of shut Carson Palmer up huh? :hilarious:

Steelerlyn
01-04-2007, 01:47 PM
That was beautiful!!!!! They kind of shut Carson Palmer up huh? :hilarious:

Yeah I thought so too !~ He is getting to be a real whiner!~ LOL :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Shot down by your own media, I love it :lol: