PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Better Than Steelers Last Decade????

SteelDad
02-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Eagles' GM Joe Banner is a freaking moron.....

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/02/17/eagles-team-president-joe-banner-is-delusional/#more-81294

LarryNJ
02-18-2011, 01:00 PM
This is old news in Philly, he said the same thing last year. Sports talk shows spent a week talking about how wrong he was, how pissed they were at the Eagles, how arrogant and out of touch they are, how F'd up Andy is, how they don't care about winning only making money ect. ect.

SteelDad
02-18-2011, 01:16 PM
This is old news in Philly, he said the same thing last year. Sports talk shows spent a week talking about how wrong he was, how pissed they were at the Eagles, how arrogant and out of touch they are, how F'd up Andy is, how they don't care about winning only making money ect. ect.

Banner reminds me of Jerry Krause of Bulls' fame. They look and act more like guys you'd expect to see at the end of a bar in some dive.

Rampage
02-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Yeah, and I am a self made billionaire swimsuit model for Playgirl.

Fantasy land. This guy has bought an admissions ticket there.

NHStlrfan
02-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Hmmm. Is there anything about Philly that's better than Pittsburgh? I think not. I'll even take a Primanti's sandwich over a Philly chessesteak anytime! Just sour grapes from a bad town. Only bright spot there is the Phillies but then again, it's real nice to not need to plan for a baseball game. Just go to PNC and get a seat anywhere!

Scorp
02-18-2011, 07:26 PM
This is a joke right? Nothing is better than Pittsburgh Steelers.

SteelerDave74
02-18-2011, 08:54 PM
This is a joke right? Nothing is better than Pittsburgh Steelers.

:yellowthumb::tt02::tt02::tt02:

LarryNJ
02-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Hmmm. Is there anything about Philly that's better than Pittsburgh? I think not.

Actually there are lots of things that are much better in Philly than Pittsburgh. :yesnod: It's just the football team isn't one of them.:nono:

bensshoes
02-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Actually there are lots of things that are much better in Philly than Pittsburgh. :yesnod: It's just the football team isn't one of them.:nono:

nah Philly is too close to the Garbage state and the Deleware can't clean the stench off!

SteelerCountry58
02-21-2011, 12:13 AM
I follow the Eagles too being from Pa. but the whole organization from
the owner down to the coach stink of arrogance and elitist b.s.
They are completely out of touch with it's fanbase and think people
are truly dopes who don't know football. Until they get a clue then let
them fumble away with mediocrity. They can't hold the Steelers jockstraps.:hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Who has more super bowl wins in the 2K era, hell who has more super bowl appearances in the 2K era? ..nuff said right there. The Eagles are usually competitive in the regular season but that's about it. Saying they are better than anyone other than the Browns in the last decade is a joke :lol:

LarryNJ
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
nah Philly is too close to the Garbage state and the Deleware can't clean the stench off!

It's obvious a night out for you consist of heading over to Punxsutawney! :lol:

I follow the Eagles too being from Pa. but the whole organization from
the owner down to the coach stink of arrogance and elitist b.s.
They are completely out of touch with it's fanbase and think people
are truly dopes who don't know football. Until they get a clue then let
them fumble away with mediocrity. They can't hold the Steelers jockstraps.:hilarious:

This is very true. Lurie is a pompous New Englander who only wishes he could enjoy what the Krafts or Rooneys have. Andy Reid has been molded into the same thing. It's really true that it all starts with the owners.

Saying they are better than anyone other than the Browns in the last decade is a joke :lol:

:lol::lol: Nice! :)

Farrior Fan
02-22-2011, 11:19 PM
:thinking:Maybe he is getting Pittsburgh confused with Washington??:thinking:

KSSteelerfan
02-22-2011, 11:28 PM
No freakin way that the Eagles will ever be as good as the Steelers ever in any decade...M Vick or not.....

Farrior Fan
02-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Hell, Vick wouldn't even start for us, although I would love to line him and Ben up in the backfield together and run some ridiculous trick plays.

Rampage
02-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Hell, Vick wouldn't even start for us, although I would love to line him and Ben up in the backfield together and run some ridiculous trick plays.

That would require an offensive gameplan. :banana: