PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Top FAs in the AFC North

MDSteel15
02-17-2011, 05:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/print?id=24786

And I still think we can sign Ike and get Gaither and Joseph!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-17-2011, 07:59 PM
A back injury for a Tackle is serious business, look how it affected max starks (neck). I'd be questioning his long term status at this point but I don't know that much about his particular injury per say.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-18-2011, 01:53 AM
The Steelers won't sign either player........I wouldn't mind Joseph at all especially it would save the Steelers from spending a high pick on a corner but I don't expect it to happen......There won't be a season in 2011 anyway......So losing the Super Bowl will linger even longer...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
02-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Yeah, Joseph would be an option but I don't foresee it happening either. It would be nice though. I don't suspect we'll see that much movement from the Steelers in free agency especially since they will be continuing to work on getting their own players signed. Any new free agents will be in high demand and the Steelers just generally don't move that quickly in signing players from outside the organization.

Rampage
02-18-2011, 12:37 PM
The number one priority is to resign Taylor, there are no other options. You lose him, and you may as well start playing Hampton in coverage.

Number two is to tag Woodley and begin working on contracts and maybe hoping that a few older players restructure or retire.

Third, grab Joseph or Cromartie at corner if the cap room is there.