02-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Name: Cameron Heyward

School: Ohio State Buckeyes

Position: Defensive End

Height: 66

Weight: 288 lbs.

40 Yard Dash: 4.92

Projected Round: 1-2

<More (http://steelhurtin.com/2011/02/15/pittsburgh-draft-preview-cameron-heyward-de-ohio-stateg/)>

He could definitely fill a need at defensive end, and potentially be groomed to take over Keisel's spot. He's strong as an ox, but slow as **** too. I'd much rather snag a corner or an offensive lineman before going defensive line, but I'm trying to get everyone that's connected with us in the draft, so take it for what it's worth.

Wouldn't be a bad pick necessarily, but like I said, we've got bigger needs.

Rampage
02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't know. Unless the talent leftover at corner/o-line is poor when the Steelers get to pick, I would not want to see this. As much as I want to see youth on the d-line, secondary and o-line are much bigger needs, in my opinion.

JollyRob68
02-15-2011, 02:36 PM
However if we have a fster/better pass rush it will take the pressure off the DB's. Most Mocks have the top 4 corners gone. SO take the #1 Safety Rahim Moore. Clark is slow and I'd rather he played in the Nickel or Dime with his knowledge. Troy is constantly hurt and we need better backups.
I wouldn't mind trading with denver for their two 2nd rounders and using them to get OG,FS/SS & CB or OT