PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins owner asks Media for help !! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga has asked the media and the nation for suggestions to help him find the next dolphins head coach ! I bet his media relations team is ready to strangle him after that statement ! :lol:

Steelerlyn
01-03-2007, 03:34 PM
That is an interesting approach. Has heard enough from the boosters?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm glad the Rooney's have more football sense to not ask the media for help in hiring a HC.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2007, 03:38 PM
When I heard that I just had to laugh :lol: I mean really, if tell your fans and the media how the dolphins are all about winning, and now we're all about winning even more, then you ask for help from the media to find you a coach?? Ouch !

AZ_Steeler
01-03-2007, 03:39 PM
:wtf: Are they being sarcastic or are they serious? :scratch:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Cowher to fins? :scratch:

Troyisabeast_43
01-03-2007, 06:29 PM
If Cowher were to go to the Dolphins they would have to get 2 draft picks I believe in componsation for him. Huzeinga and that whole Miami Dolphins front office and organization is a complete joke and mess compared to the way the Steelers are. There is a rumor going around that Deion Sanders wants to be their next head coach which would really be a joke not to mention completely insane. Nick Saban really has a lot of credibility with his word as well telling the media on Monday that he didnot talk to anybody from Alabama at all yet and getting ****** about it as well to 2 or 3 guys and then just flat out leaving 2 days later. So long Nick it was nice having your sorry overrated moronic *** in the NFL for 2 years now go back to college where you truly do belong.

Ambridge
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Huizenga ask for suggestions from the media.
He repeated the request more than once and also said he didn't care if the suggestions were negative in nature that he welcomed any and all thoughts.

Saying something like that really makes him sound desperate and that their front office doesn't have a clue of what they need to do.

Cowher goes to Miami and the Steelers get two draft picks?? I say forget the draft picks and just take Mularkey and Capers back. :eek:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Talks between bama and Saban have been going on longer then most are aware. They can keep Mularkey and Capers.

MRS Steelerfan
01-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Cowher to fins? :scratch:

This would pull at heart strings....:banging:

Ambridge
01-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Talks between bama and Saban have been going on longer then most are aware. They can keep Mularkey and Capers.

NFL Network reported that Saban had contacted Alabama even before David Shula there previous head coach was even fired.

Saban has proven that he is a huge liar and he pretty much made a fool out of Wayne Huizenga.

PS-I was just joking about Mularkey and Capers. The very thought of those two coming back to Pittsburgh makes me nauseated.

House of Steel
01-03-2007, 10:31 PM
They can hire me, I will make it ten times better, but when we play Pittsburgh, I will make sure we lose. I would love nothing more to coach the Dolphins and wreck havoc on New England for the hell of it. You know deep down I love the Steelers more than anything, if I ever Coached an NFL team other than Pittsburgh, HINT, My team is going down when the Steelers show up. LMAO.

DIESELMAN
01-04-2007, 04:33 AM
Here is what Huizenga said.....

“If any of you have any questions or comments or you want to meet or speak with anyone, I ask of you to talk to Harvey (Greene, Dolphins Senior Vice President-Media Relations) and Harvey will set it up and arrange it for you. One thing I want to say to you, we value your input. If anyone here has a good suggestion or a positive suggestion, even a negative suggestion, something that you think is important to the Miami Dolphins and where and how we go forward, we would like to have your input and ask you if you would call Harvey or George (Torres, Dolphin Enterprises Senior Director of Corporate Communications and Development) and give us your honest opinion, whether it’s positive or negative. We don’t care. We value you your input and we would like you to do that. We want to be good listeners, and I think that’s all about we really need to say on anything.”

House of Steel
01-04-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't think they would take me seriously on becoming their next head coach. LMAO. I seriously could do it if I applied myself very well, but of course, when you wear hearing aids, how in the hell are you suppose to understand what the coordinators are saying over the speakers? Hell I would just let the OC call the play and I will just switch it if need be. I was a front runner for many HS coaching jobs in Cleveland but found better candidates then turns out they get fired after 2 mediocre seasons. I have heard from many boosters telling me the athletic directors wished they hired me instead. It isn't my fault they don't any better. They know my personality, my gameplan, my goals, and my ethics. I want my kids to bring it all to me and play hard that is all I ask. Whether we win or lose, if my kids give me 110%, I will be very proud of them. Is that too much to ask for in a prospect? I see it as this, if the kid wants to play the sport of football, they better love the game, respect the game, and be prepared to play their asses off, otherwise, you don't belong in the game nor on my team. I love hanging out with High Schoolers that really seriously take this game in stride and respect it. Character and Integrity is important as well as sportsmanship. I pray to God if I ever become a coach and I get a TO wannabe, that boy is going to be sent 6 feet underneath me before he even tries to make my team.