PDA

View Full Version : Parcells

Steelerlyn
01-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Eric Miller <ericfmiller76@yahoo.com> wrote: News out of Dallas....... Although Dallas is going to the playoffs, there is talk that Bill Parcells has given owner Jerry Jones an ultermatum about his coaching in Dallas next year. Parcells basically has said either TO goes or he will.
More rumors? :dunno: :nahnah:

DIESELMAN
01-03-2007, 07:02 AM
wow....didn't see that coming not with TO in Dallas.....LMFAO!!!

TO::dunno: What? I'm just here to play football not cause any drama....Hey why didn't anyone come to my b-day party?:dunno:

Parcells: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: F****** A******!!!!!

House of Steel
01-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Who can blame the man for not wanting Terrell Owens? He is a coach's worse nightmare and a media circus star. Hell, if I was his coach, I would love nothing more than to beat his *** to a bloody pulp and tell him to either straighten up or get the hell out of my site and off the team. I am with Parcells on this one, I don't care how good of a receiver this fool is. He started being a cancer once he left San Francisco for Philadelphia.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Jerry Jones in his ultimate wisdom decides to bring in a player who's nothing but trouble, and then wonders why he's getting flashbacks of the good ole days when Nate Newton and Michael Irvin were busy getting arrested every other week!

TampaSteelGirl
01-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I"m sure if Parcells has not at least said it yet is definately thinking about it...Ya know Tom Landry would not have taken that crap from him!! I have always thought Dallas was a pretty classy team even though I am in no way a fan or ever root for them, so I was surprised when TO was brought to Dallas...I knew that would be trouble! the guy can't even catch the passes thrown to him cause it's always someone elses fault...way too much drama, he needs to shut his mouth and play some football!!! What a problem child! I truly think this guy has some serious mental problems!!!! Hope they get rid of him and no one picks him up!!! :hilarious:

AZ_Steeler
01-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I heard this around week 12 on ESPN or something... TO is a media spectacle and I can understand why Bill P. would be this way! When TO pulls his little "pranks" then that is all the media wants to talk about and Parcells hates answering all the questions involving TO.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-03-2007, 04:57 PM
This goes back further then week 12. Parcells did not want TO in dallas in the first place.

RW318
01-04-2007, 01:01 AM
To tell you the truth....I would rather have T.O. than parcells. Parcells has a damn talented team but can't seem to hold them together.....and he doesn't make ANY changes after a team exposes a weakness.....and the whole 3-4 thing was one of the worst ideas especially when you decide to keep a 4-3 defensive coordinator. Plus, he wouldn't be back after next year anyways

House of Steel
01-04-2007, 11:15 AM
You know Roy, I often thought of that, how the hell is Parcells trying to change the defense to a 3-4 when you got a coordinator that is experienced in the 4-3 setup???? That doesn't gel too well now, common sense would of told the TUNA that one. If he didn't like it, he should of brought on a 3-4 Coordinator into Dallas. That is his own damn fault for screwing that up. Parcells left his legacy in New England when he was coach. He never been the same since.

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2007, 11:49 AM
To tell you the truth....I would rather have T.O. than parcells. Parcells has a damn talented team but can't seem to hold them together.....and he doesn't make ANY changes after a team exposes a weakness.....and the whole 3-4 thing was one of the worst ideas especially when you decide to keep a 4-3 defensive coordinator. Plus, he wouldn't be back after next year anyways

But TO is disrupting this talented team...the concentration is away from the team and focused to TO..Everyone on the team seems to hate him and you can't blame that on Parcells...TO is ruining the harmony of that team. I felt bad for Bledsole..TO was trying to run the team by telling Parcells not to play him and i'm sure that would **** any coach off..Even if Bledsole wasnt' playing well its the coaches position to decide who plays and who doesn't! he's a cry baby and I"ll tell ya if he spit in my face I would have laid him out and then asked how much the fine would be!! That guy is dirty and ghetto in every sense!! By the way, do we really care wether he called McNabb or not? Why would the press even post that!! Idiots!! I don't like Parcells but he's a pretty good coach with a wart on his back he needs to get rid of...

DIESELMAN
01-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Parcells left his legacy in New England when he was coach. He never been the same since.

You got that right.....Parcells has a 34-31 overall record. He has a 8-12 record in the months of December and January, when games matter the most.

RW318
01-05-2007, 10:13 AM
But TO is disrupting this talented team...the concentration is away from the team and focused to TO..Everyone on the team seems to hate him and you can't blame that on Parcells...TO is ruining the harmony of that team. I felt bad for Bledsole..TO was trying to run the team by telling Parcells not to play him and i'm sure that would **** any coach off..Even if Bledsole wasnt' playing well its the coaches position to decide who plays and who doesn't! he's a cry baby and I"ll tell ya if he spit in my face I would have laid him out and then asked how much the fine would be!! That guy is dirty and ghetto in every sense!! By the way, do we really care wether he called McNabb or not? Why would the press even post that!! Idiots!! I don't like Parcells but he's a pretty good coach with a wart on his back he needs to get rid of...

He hasn't truly done anything this year...unless you're counting the few incidents the media blew up to gigantic proportions. A lot of the teammates like him from what I hear...and he's always staying after practice to help out the younger WRs. Bledsoe needed to be benched....I'm thinking he had something against Owens. Plus, he was a statue who only threw to one WR when he wasn't just lobbing it up in the air for an INT. I felt bad for the Cowboys when Bledsoe played. Parcells has just lost the fire...I don't know if you've watched any Cowboys games this year...but when things go wrong he's not yelling at players or anything..he just gives up. He doesn't make any adjustments....or at least it seems like he doesn't and when it mattered this year the Cowboys were outcoached.

(I still hate them for the whole Steven Jackson incident...and I think he played a big part in that...we didn't even get anyone worth a damn with the extra pick....makes me sick.)