PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben focused on Wallace

pimplydan
02-08-2011, 11:36 PM
The way I saw it on the last drive . I think Ben played the it's your turn to be great with Wallace . He seemed to be focused on Wallace that last drive , remembering how he connected with Holmes in superbowl XLIII on the last drive .

The problem was that they were not on the same page , first throw Ben goes deep and Wallace was cutting out . The last throw was not catchable and I notice a receiver on the out route open 10yds from the line of scrimmage to Wallaces left .

I think from the beginning to the end (except for Wallaces TD) these two were not clicking .

Can this be ? your thaughts ?

Scorp
02-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Something was going on as to these 2 not clicking. Usually, it's the recievers who help save the game in a critical situation. There's so much that can be said but i think it's all been said already.

DanRooney
02-09-2011, 04:08 AM
I love how Antonio Brown was completely ignored after making game winning plays in the last two playoff games.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2011, 09:15 AM
The entire offense was not on the same page that last drive. Wallace was putting is hands up having no clue what the play was. Ben overshot atleast 2 WR's. He missed a wide open Hines Ward on the other side of the field. They were all to blame. That last pass to Wallace I think was catchable but he was double covered. It was just a combination of play calling, bad execution, and nobody being on the same page.

I don't think we saw that famous Slant route at all in the super bowl. The Packers used it a few times, I swear I don't know why they don't run that 7-8 times a game, it's almost unstoppable.

HUNT4SEVEN
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM
I love how Antonio Brown was completely ignored after making game winning plays in the last two playoff games.

:clap::clap:Thank u i was saying the same thing , honestly the game plan was horrible IMO