PDA

View Full Version : Is Tomlin having a season ending News Conference this week??

Troyisabeast_43
02-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Just wondering if he is going to meet with the local media and have a season ending press conference this week to discuss off-season matters concering personel and coaching decisions and possible changes. This is one thing the Steelers are weird about doing is having season ending News Conferences with their coaches after they lose a playoff game. Every other team seems to have them with no problem the very next day or two, while the Steelers take forever to have one. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything on if or when Tomlin will speak to the media one last time...

steeldoc
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I don't think they need to re hash what happened. The Ravens have one of these season ending meetings and it's just dumb:imho:. If the fans aren't happy, they can always ditch their seats. It's not like the Steelers are a publically owned company. They can do whatever they want.

bensshoes
02-09-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm sure Mikey T will adress the media when they feel the time is right and after telling Arizona no about interviewing coach Buttler but yes about Horton it shouldn't be too long!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm sure they'll have something in the next week or so just to wrap up the season, perhaps update some injuries and what not. With all the press conferences they did during and after the super bowl I'm sure they are all pretty much pressed out.

Scorp
02-09-2011, 02:04 PM
I bet when they do, if they do, we'll all be listening very closely.