PDA

View Full Version : Emmanuel Sanders:

jpele
02-08-2011, 10:12 AM
I fractured my foot and gotta have surgery. Hurts but not as bad as not getting that ring. Wasn't meant to happen though. Preciate all the support this season.

pimplydan
02-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Well , congradulations on your brillant season . Looking forward to see you on the field as the steelers 3rd receiver next season . You showed many flashes of the potential you have as a wide out . Truely expect you to have a breakout season next year .
Good rehab and keep up the good work .

SteelDad
02-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Well , congradulations on your brillant season . Looking forward to see you on the field as the steelers 3rd receiver next season . You showed many flashes of the potential you have as a wide out . Truely expect you to have a breakout season next year .
Good rehab and keep up the good work .

Yup. Great, great season for the rook from SMU. Nothing but good things in the future from 88!!

Rampage
02-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Tough break for this kid. Hopefully it serves as a good experience for him and he gets a case of Super Bowl fever.

LatrobePA
02-08-2011, 11:10 AM
I personally believe Sanders was a HUGE part of the game plan. It was a major blow when he went out...

BlitzburghRockCity
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
I was really thinking this kid was going to do something special in the game. Before he went out you could see that he was ready to play on Sunday. I felt so bad for him when he went off the field, slammed down his helmet and left for the locker room.

He is going to be a beast for us for years to come, our WR corp is finally a true strength for this team, with solid depth.

Rampage
02-08-2011, 11:12 AM
One thing's for sure: Jerry Jones can tongue-kiss my sh*thole if he thinks that his stadium is God's gift to football. That field is crappier than Heinz Field in mid-December.

LatrobePA
02-08-2011, 11:15 AM
One thing's for sure: Jerry Jones can tongue-kiss my sh*thole if he thinks that his stadium is God's gift to football. That field is crappier than Heinz Field in mid-December.

Please quit beating around and tell us how you really feel! hahahaha

Rampage
02-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Please quit beating around and tell us how you really feel! hahahaha

You know what really grinds my gears?

:tt02:

LatrobePA
02-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Tongue kiss my fart box Jerry!!

LarryNJ
02-08-2011, 11:26 AM
I was really thinking this kid was going to do something special in the game. Before he went out you could see that he was ready to play on Sunday. I felt so bad for him when he went off the field, slammed down his helmet and left for the locker room.

He is going to be a beast for us for years to come, our WR corp is finally a true strength for this team, with solid depth.

Me too, we probably would have won if some of the vets had the same attitude.

It is nice to have WR be a strength and other than Hines they are all kids. Looks like we'll be in good shape for the rest of Ben's career.

bensshoes
02-08-2011, 02:25 PM
agree Sanders, Brown, and Wallace under the watchful eye of Hines this is a beautiful thing!

steelersbabex25
02-08-2011, 02:31 PM
You could tell how upset he was to leave that game. He was limping a little, came back in, and then came out again and that's when you saw all that frustration. I absolutely love this man. He's such a nice guy and does everything he can to connect with the fans. Feel so bad for him, but hopefully he'll be playing in a lot more superbowls while wearing the black and gold.

North Steel
02-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Jerry probably had the field oil sprayed that f_cking douche bag.

Farrior Fan
02-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Great Season Manny, I hope you are able to rehab and get back to 100 percent. With a healthy Ward, Wallace, Manny, and Brown just look the fluck out.

pimplydan
02-08-2011, 10:38 PM
I personally believe Sanders was a HUGE part of the game plan. It was a major blow when he went out...

I was thinking the same thing .

--- Added 2/8/2011 at 09:38 PM ---

I was rewatching the play were Sanders goes down . Man , I cannot see how he could of broken his foot on the play at all .