PDA

View Full Version : Look at the brightside guys and gals!

Rampage
02-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Despite their poor game, the Steelers weren't the worst thing on the field last night. Christina Aguilera and the Black Eyed Peas made sure to give them a run for their money!

:lol::popcorn::hilarious:

Scorp
02-07-2011, 11:28 AM
http://http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/i_love_my_daughter/CARTOONS/X-TinaGPK.jpg

Rampage
02-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I haven't seen those cards for a long time. Weren't those in Mad Magazine for a while?

:lol:

Scorp
02-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I don't know. I'll always remember this one. I think my son still has this.

Rampage
02-07-2011, 11:33 AM
E15hF1Em6RE

Scorp
02-07-2011, 11:35 AM
:lol::lol::lol:...I miss family guy.

Clevelandsux
02-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Ya the black eyed peas were horrible. The last two Super Bowls we were in we had the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen. I think having the black eyed peas was a bad omen from the start.

Rampage
02-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Ya the black eyed peas were horrible. The last two Super Bowls we were in we had the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen. I think having the black eyed peas was a bad omen from the start.

Same here, and really, does anyone listen to that crap? I can put on some lame outfit and sing with autotune just as well as the next guy. If anyone thinks that is quality music, maybe you should take cues from sources other than MTV.

Scorp
02-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Same here, and really, does anyone listen to that crap? I can put on some lame outfit and sing with autotune just as well as the next guy. If anyone thinks that is quality music, maybe you should take cues from sources other than MTV.

They should have just had kidz bop for the halftime show. :grin1:

Rampage
02-07-2011, 12:06 PM
They should have just had kidz bop for the halftime show. :grin1:

They could have had someone playing the Kazoo rendition of Wind Beneath My Wings and it would have been better.

NHStlrfan
02-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Thankfully I missed the anthem and the halftime show. I make an effort every year to miss both since neither or worth the effort it takes to open my eyes to see them. Can't waste valuable resources you know.

Rampage
02-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Thankfully I missed the anthem and the halftime show. I make an effort every year to miss both since neither or worth the effort it takes to open my eyes to see them. Can't waste valuable resources you know.

A halftime show like yesterday's is a great time to take a leak or even crush your hand with a hammer.

NHStlrfan
02-07-2011, 12:33 PM
A halftime show like yesterday's is a great time to take a leak or even crush your hand with a hammer.

I like to take the time to go out and kick the neighbors dog. Seems to relieve a lot of stress.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Put some of the blame on FOX too, the screwed up the audio many times and whoever was in charge of the set screwed up the lighting on that "love" stage near the end. Im not a black eyed peas fan by any stretch but atleast Slash made it some what bearable. :lol:

stow creek nj
02-07-2011, 01:01 PM
I am in agreement with you on that

Rampage
02-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Put some of the blame on FOX too, the screwed up the audio many times and whoever was in charge of the set screwed up the lighting on that "love" stage near the end. Im not a black eyed peas fan by any stretch but atleast Slash made it some what bearable. :lol:

Slash is pretty cool. They probably paid him in heroin to get him to do that.

I kept thinking of Step Brothers when they did that song.

"You don't even look good when you sing."

hit 'n run
02-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Despite their poor game, the Steelers weren't the worst thing on the field last night. Christina Aguilera and the Black Eyed Peas made sure to give them a run for their money!

:lol::popcorn::hilarious:

Thanks - I needed to laugh!

LatrobePA
02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I wish I had to poop so I could of missed the halftime mess! What a horrid scene!

steelersbabex25
02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I liked the Black Eyed Peas......

LatrobePA
02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I liked the Black Eyed Peas......

I don't like Usher, I was hoping like hell the chain would break on his way down!!

Scorp
02-07-2011, 07:17 PM
I wish I had to poop so I could of missed the halftime mess! What a horrid scene!

You should have taken M.O.M or 5 suppositories. :grin1:

Clevelandsux
02-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Well ever since the janet jackson debacle in 2004, they have swayed away from mtv type acts and to more rock acts. The Who was at last years super bowl, Tom Petty the year before. We had the Stones and Springsteen at our last two super bowl wins.

Fergie is just a crack ho, who is probably doing all the other black eyed peas. Just talentless stuff. Overall the whole event was just a huge dissapointment. Our team lost, the entertainment sucked and Joe buck was getting on my nerves. I thought I would like Buck and Aikman. Simms gets on my nerves. But they (especially Buck) wanted to just hand Green bay the Lombardi from the get go.