PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Draft Preview: Brandon Harris

Phenomenal TJ
02-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Well, it’s time to look ahead to the 2011 NFL Draft, and what better way to start that season than by looking at a few potential Pittsburgh Steelers’ draft selections?

Exactly! There IS no better way. That’s why I pay the big bucks to keep this place running. Or something like that.

The first one will be a special treat for me, because it brings the best of two worlds to my fingertips – the Pittsburgh Steelers and Miami’s own Hurricanes. We’ll be taking a look at cornerback Brandon Harris.

<More (http://steelhurtin.com/2011/02/07/pittsburgh-2011-draft-preview-brandon-harris-cb-miami/#more-131)>

Blazedby92
02-07-2011, 10:13 AM
CB CB CB CB!!!!!!!!!
Would love to have a top OL but we have to get a CB or CB's, after that game surely we see how much we need a CB or even a safety Clark is Turrible

Phenomenal TJ
02-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Yes.Yes.Yes.

Polamalu's getting to the point where he's either injured, or disappears completely. But when he's one...man oh man is he on.

andyg1984
02-07-2011, 03:32 PM
harris is solid .. i don't put too much into his match-up with floyd .. he def looks the part of a DB ..

Black@Gold Forever32
02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't mind Harris....I would like a taller corner.......You look at the games we were abused by taller/bigger plays.....The Pats game were Gronkowski just abused Willie Gay and Jordy Nelson abused Gay last night.....Gay is only 5-10 and those guys are 6-3 or taller.......Jimmy Smith from Colorado is 6-2 and 205 pounds and will contribute in stopping the run which is vital in playing corner in the Steelers defense.....Only question will Smith remain at corner in the NFL?.......Some say he move to FS but I think he can play corner.....But I won't complain if Harris is the pick.....

JollyRob68
02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
We need CB & DB's badly. I was all for getting an O lineman in the first but we need Defense badly. If you have a good Defense you can get to the big game. We also need a Classic FB who wants to knock people over.

andyg1984
02-07-2011, 03:56 PM
harris plays the run like a man .. he has swag too, plays confident .. his personality would match ike

i really want to draft a high-end BU for Troy in the 3rd or so - Robert Sands

K Train
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Jimmy Smith is probably my #3 CB....i like him a little better than harris and williams.

he has serious beast potential

Dee Mca
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
I say lets do the unthinkable and trade up and take Mike Pouncey

Black@Gold Forever32
02-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Jimmy Smith is probably my #3 CB....i like him a little better than harris and williams.

he has serious beast potential

Its who I want to man after last night.....The Steelers need a bigger corner.....The NFL always goes in cycles....for awhile there you needed the smaller quicker corners....Now again it seems you need the bigger corners......

I want Jimmy Smith or Mike Pouncey in the first.......Derek Sherrod or a top DL would be my next two on my board if both Smith and Pouncey are gone......

andyg1984
02-07-2011, 04:03 PM
everyone likes smith a little too much for us now tho, right? i think i saw him inside the top 20 all over the place

Black@Gold Forever32
02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
everyone likes smith a little too much for us now tho, right? i think i saw him inside the top 20 all over the place

right now but the draft is wild and unpredictable at times......Players always rise and fall......