PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on a Good Season

A Pac
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I know that a lot of you are hurting and it won't mean much coming from a Browns fan, but congratulations on a great season. I never thought the Steelers could have gotten there with Ben missing 4 games and an aging line. However, they proved that they are still an elite team in the NFL. I fully expect them to win the North next year and go deep in the playoffs.

I was rooting for the Packers in this game (they were always my favorite NFC team growing up), unlike most Browns fans who were just rooting against the Steelers. Many of them are talking trash on Facebook and Browns forums by saying that the Steelers suck and won't ever win it again. However, I know better. They are a tough team and they will be back. It's only a matter of time.

This game also depresses me. I know see how far the Browns are from being an elite team and know that they are light years away from being close to it.

Congrats again on a great season and I can't wait until football starts again.

Scorp
02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I know that a lot of you are hurting and it won't mean much coming from a Browns fan, but congratulations on a great season. I never thought the Steelers could have gotten there with Ben missing 4 games and an aging line. However, they proved that they are still an elite team in the NFL. I fully expect them to win the North next year and go deep in the playoffs.

I was rooting for the Packers in this game, unlike most Browns fans who were just rooting against the Steelers. Many of them are talking trash on Facebook and Browns forums by saying that the Steelers suck and won't ever win it again. However, I know better. They are a tough team and they will be back. It's only a matter of time.

This game also depresses me. I know see how far the Browns are from being an elite team and know that they are light years away from being close to it.

That means alot. I always say stick with your team no matter what and eventually you'll get there. Keep it real Bro. you're the coolest Browns fan i met. :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2011, 11:36 PM
thanks man, we appreciate it. Yeah it sucks right now but such is life. We will mourn, be pissed off, and generally be miserable after this one but we'll bounce back. See ya in 2011...hopefully.

A Pac
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
That means alot. I always say stick with your team no matter what and eventually you'll get there. Keep it real Bro. you're the coolest Browns fan and best looking person i met. :yellowthumb:
fixed. :yellowthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
classy post man.......thanks

A Pac
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Seriously though, I think that my non-Steeler hatred stems from the fact that my dad is from Bethal Park and I still have family there. I love the city and respect your organization. What does **** me off though are the Steeler fans who are from other places and have no affiliation to the city or team. They just root for them because they win more. Those fans don't believe in anything. They have no dedication. I respect the REAL Steeler fans though.

Scorp
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fjKf9.gif

You suck at trying to make a point and that's sad. :yellowthumb:

Silverback
02-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Very true. I kept thinking during the game what a remarkable accomplishment it was even to make it in the playoffs considering the Ben situation and the age of both lines. It won't take the sting off the loss but it definitely was not a bad season, i think sometimes we're so spoiled as steeler fans these things get left out. All the best.

SteelerDave74
02-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Classy Post, A Pac. Thanks bro.

Rampage
02-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Cool post dude. This is what the game's all about. Hell, I could go keel over and die in the next five minutes and Roethlisberger and Polamalu wouldn't even know about it. Football is an unimportant thing to get bent out of shape about. Sure, Ben conjured up the play of Neily O'Donahue, and I could bitch and moan about that in my beer and food induced rage last night, but today is the first day of a new season and to be honest, we as Steeler fans have a lot to look forward to. Hey, who knows, maybe the extra spot forward in the draft will get this team a better pick and the guy will come in and make this team better. Maybe they learn from this and instead of following a Super Bowl berth up with a lackluster season, they can comeback and get the hardware.

Here's to next season!

bensshoes
02-07-2011, 10:40 AM

I was rooting for the Packers in this game (they were always my favorite NFC team growing up), unlike most Browns fans who were just rooting against the Steelers. Many of them are talking trash on Facebook and Browns forums by saying that the Steelers suck and won't ever win it again. However, I know better. They are a tough team and they will be back. It's only a matter of time.

thank you and it does mean alot!

Prosdo
02-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Classy post A Pac. It is much appreciated.