PDA

View Full Version : If you were farrior, what would you say?

mwittman5
02-04-2011, 12:43 PM
its been said james farrior gives the pre game speeches so if you were James, would would you say?

I'd say: nobody gave us any respect all yr, first they said we'd miss the playoffs, then they come after our money with fines. Then come playoff time they said the ravens were the best team in the AFC, the jets had the hottest Defense, and finally the packers are unbeatable on turf. Now is the time to silence those doubters for good, a chance to become a dynasty and do something special. These opportunities dont come around very often so take the opportunity and make it yours. :tt02:

xBlitzBurghx
02-04-2011, 12:55 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth haha

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Farrior knows just what to say and how to say it. He is the unquestioned leader on that defense and everyone listens to him. I have no doubt he'll put together a great speech.

Everybody has doubted us to this point, left us for dead. They they wanted on the band wagon and now they want off! It's us against the world, we go out and win this for us and for the Steeler Nation. Show the world what it means to be a Steeler!

SteelDad
02-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Channeling my inner James Farrior.....

"Guys, listen up! We went into training camp this year knowing we wouldn't have our quarterback for the first four games and everybody said "They can't win without Ben." And we did! Everyone said after the New England game, "They can't get to the playoffs!" And we did! We lost to the Jets and everyone said, "They can't win a game in the playoffs!" And here we are! Oh, but then everyone said, "You can't beat the Ravens. They're too damn good!" But we beat the Ravens and where are they now? And then everyone said," Ain't no way you can beat the Jets! Rex Ryan is too good and that defense is too good!" But where are the Jets now? So here we are, in the Super Bowl where no one thought we'd be and we are the underdogs! Everyone has doubted us all year long and here we are! 60 minutes today guys! 60 full minutes! Play for yourselves, play for your family, play for those that came before us here in Pittsburgh!! But most of all, play for all those that doubted you and win the damn Super Bowl!!!

Let's go!!!:cope::cope:

steelers4life66
02-04-2011, 06:36 PM

"Guys, listen up! We went into training camp this year knowing we wouldn't have our quarterback for the first four games and everybody said "They can't win without Ben." And we did! Everyone said after the New England game, "They can't get to the playoffs!" And we did! We lost to the Jets and everyone said, "They can't win a game in the playoffs!" And here we are! Oh, but then everyone said, "You can't beat the Ravens. They're too damn good!" But we beat the Ravens and where are they now? And then everyone said," Ain't no way you can beat the Jets! Rex Ryan is too good and that defense is too good!" But where are the Jets now? So here we are, in the Super Bowl where no one thought we'd be and we are the underdogs! Everyone has doubted us all year long and here we are! 60 minutes today guys! 60 full minutes! Play for yourselves, play for your family, play for those that came before us here in Pittsburgh!! But most of all, play for all those that doubted you and win the damn Super Bowl!!!

I like it!!!!!:yellowthumb:

Scorp
02-04-2011, 07:17 PM

The great SteelDad as Father Time. :yellowthumb:

SteelDad
02-04-2011, 09:33 PM
I like it!!!!!:yellowthumb:

The great SteelDad as Father Time. :yellowthumb:

What can I say? Still got some football coach left in me!! Thanks for the props:grin1:

steelersbabex25
02-04-2011, 11:22 PM
All year we've been proving ourselves when everyone doubted us. Everyone said we wouldn't be able to do it again, everyone said we couldn't match up with the other great teams in the league. Prove them wrong one last time.

pimplydan
02-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Guys this is the final dance we worked all year for this . We had it tuff from the beginning of the season we have faught and beat all our adversary .This last battle starts here ,we have one hour of battle left , fight the hardest you can right down to your last piece of gut . We have no other alternative we got to beat our opponent today . It's a street fight and nobody can outlast us .play smart , play tough,everybody must do his best today their no other way .
Protect every inch of grass here today like it were your last breath of life , today is our day

ps: I don't know what you think?
just gave it a shoot ,never did this before!!!

Phenomenal TJ
02-05-2011, 04:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxIjZTLrks

That. And only that.