PDA

View Full Version : Denny Green fired...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
KFFL Breaking News

Cardinals fire Green

The Arizona Cardinals announced Monday, Jan. 1, they have relieved head coach Dennis Green of his duties.

I think we all saw this coming..that Cards roster is too full of talent and potential for them to keep sucking every year.

House of Steel
01-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Don't forget about Jim Mora getting canned by the Falcons, now I can see Whisenhunt going for that job since he was a TE for the Falcons.

AZ_Steeler
01-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Rumor has it that the NCAA is about to come down pretty hard on Pete Carrol and USC so he might be jumping ship and running to the desert to be reunited with his butt buddy Leinart! It's just a rumor though :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Pete Carroll was a flop in his stint with the Jets was it, or the Bills ? :scratch: In any event Im sure he'd like the chance to go to Arizona and give it a shot with the talent that offense has.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-02-2007, 04:09 PM
It was the Jets. On another note. We are talking the cards here. So I'm postive they will find a way to screw it up.

TampaSteelGirl
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Don't forget about Jim Mora getting canned by the Falcons, now I can see Whisenhunt going for that job since he was a TE for the Falcons.

Oh no!!!! That would be horrible!!!

TampaSteelGirl
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Rumor has it that the NCAA is about to come down pretty hard on Pete Carrol and USC so he might be jumping ship and running to the desert to be reunited with his butt buddy Leinart! It's just a rumor though :dunno:

I can't stand Matt Leinhart!! :nahnah:

AZ_Steeler
01-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I can't stand Matt Leinhart!! :nahnah:

I can't stand him either! He's right up there with the Manning brothers :bigthumb:

House of Steel
01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Leinhart is absolutely a bullshitter just like the Gay Boy up in New England, Hence the resemblance.