PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben's just a pawn for Goodell

jpele
02-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Big Ben is Goodell’s white whipping boy.

Big Ben is a prop Goodell can use to say to the league’s black players and race-baiters (Jesse Jackson) that the commissioner is equally tough on white players.

Big Ben is also a prop Goodell can use to say to female fans and journalists that he is tough on white quarterbacks who are predatory toward women.

Roethlisberger is the single stone that kills both birds.

Full story (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/ben-roethlisberger-just-a-pawn-in-roger-goodells-game-020211)

Excellent article,finally a writer who's not afraid to speak his mind. I'm becoming a big fan of Jason Whitlock

Scorp
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Goodell just needs to go away. Far away. I think he's also jealous at the fact Ben makes more money than him. Great read. Thanks.

airbrake 1
02-02-2011, 09:50 PM
wow... we finally get a piece of good journalism this super bowl season...you rarely see a black guy criticize the race baiters al sharpton, jesse jackson...lest the baiters go after him...perhaps there is some ray of light through all the yellow journalism...kudos jason whitlock

steeldoc
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Unbelievable...this guy has a point.

SteelDad
02-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Whitlock is one of the rare journalists who actually write what they think. He doesn't see color, he doesn't see bias, he calls it like he sees it. How refreshing!

steelerschick1220
02-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I actually sent this dude a comment, I found this article to be that amazing. Nice to hear someone tell it the way it is for a change.

memphissteelergirl
02-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Great article!! :yellowthumb:

Phenomenal TJ
02-03-2011, 02:14 AM
*Every NFL player is just a pawn for Goodell.