PDA

View Full Version : Anyone upset by these comments? More Packers fan nonsense

manny88
02-02-2011, 06:53 PM
http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=19537

Amazing how the Steelers are the only team known for headshots. Do they really, really, really think Harrison is going headhunting?

I hate stupid fans.

Heath Miller could give them some insight as to headshots.

WTF

By the way, if someone could acknowledge my existence here that would be nice.

:tt02:

coach
02-02-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=19537

Amazing how the Steelers are the only team known for headshots. Do they really, really, really think Harrison is going headhunting?

I hate stupid fans.

Heath Miller could give them some insight as to headshots.

WTF

By the way, if someone could acknowledge my existence here that would be nice.

:tt02:

Consider yourself acknowledged.

I saw the one comment where somebody said the Steelers got some no-calls in the Jets game. Not sure what game that was, but not the game I watched. I don't recall any Steeler head shots. The Jets team had the close calls and they got flagged for a flagrant shot. Someone can correct me if I don't recall one, though.

That site seems pretty tame compared to the other AFC North sites.

Nothing beats those Jets fans and that Joe says hi guy coming in here, though, and yackin it up. Like somebody else in here told em, It's ok to come in here before the game, just make sure you come back in after. I LOVE that. But I haven't seen them since.

Their probably watchin some foot fetish videos starring Rex and his Dr. Scholl's.

Scorp
02-02-2011, 07:12 PM
They just don't like the Steelers cause they're always winning. We have the better team and they just can't flat out stand it.

ucsteve667
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
let em worry

LarryNJ
02-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Anyone upset by these comments?

No, why waste the energy?

SteelDad
02-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Jealousy rears its' ugly head once again.

signed, Billy Ripken

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2011, 10:59 PM
-Signed,

The 6 time Super Bowl Champs

And that's about all I have to say about that...

Steel Trap86
02-02-2011, 11:16 PM
lol I went on a Packer forum and all they care about is keeping Deebo the hell away from Rodgers. They said "as long as Harrison stays within 10ft of A-Rod, we'll win this game"

lmao They also have no idea who Sanders or Brown are and they think Wallace will be a non-factor. They are worried about Miller & Harrison, that's it.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-02-2011, 11:27 PM
**** them is all I have to say......Wallace a non factor is such a stupid thing to say even if Wallace has only 1 catch he still impacts a game due to the attention a defense gives with their coverages.....Wallace really opens things up for the rest of the options in the passing game......Funny they're not worried about Ben and Rashard to.....lol

Not afraid of Keisel, Ziggy, Hampton, Timmons, Woodley, Troy, Ike, Clark.....really the entire Steelers D is just laughable....lol

SteelerDave74
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I just ignore the garbage anymore, its called, "JEALOUSY!"

bensshoes
02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
They are what we thought they were,...Foolish. let them turn a blind eye too the train thats rolling down the tracks straight at them. Can't wait too see what excuses are made up after the game.

Phenomenal TJ
02-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Upset? Hardly. Annoyed by their lack of respect for their opponent, meh. Somewhat, but honestly, what fans of other teams say don't phase me at all. If that's the best that they've got, then I guess it's good that they don't play in a competitive division, because if they did, the trash talk from the other fans of teams in their division would more than likely make them cry.