PDA

View Full Version : Some seem too think the Packers are 1-53 a better roster?

bensshoes
02-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Adam Schein from the Sirius Blitz has put it out there that the Packers roster 1-53 is better than the Steelers, keep in mind this media guy does a Jets post game show and has rooted against the Steelers in every post season game claiming they can't get it done, and been wrong everytime. Co-host Rich Gannon seemed to at least slightly disagree so we sortof got a small defense. It is my hope the Steelers rise up and play an entire 60 minute game on all three phases of the game then the football world can see what we've really got going on here!

thoughts?

:tt02::cope::tt02::cope::banana::tt02::cope::tt02: :cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope:

LarryNJ
02-02-2011, 12:32 PM
thoughts?

:tt02::cope::tt02::cope::banana::tt02::cope::tt02: :cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope:

My thoughts are the Packers have a very good team. You can make a case either way for which team is more talented overall. You will hear some pick the Steelers some Pick the Packers. Packers fans will bitch about everyone is picking the Steelers, Steelers fans are crying everyone is picking the Packers. Who pick who has no bearing on the game. I like our chances to be very happy around 10:30 Sunday night.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Schein is an asshat, he's been anti Steeler for I don't know how long. I listen to their show because I like Rich Gannon but you can have Adam and his opinion and shove it.

both teams are in the super bowl, no team is 1-53 better than the other...ever!

MattyVfromCT
02-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Joe klecko also said before we beat the jets that they were "unquestionably more talented on both sides of the ball". We all know how that turned out.........

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Better rosters don't win on any given week in the regular season, much less in the Super Bowl. Who wants it more, who has the better gameplan, who makes the big mistake or makes the big play. The Steelers roster stacks up against anybody in the league. We prove it every week and we'll prove it again this coming Sunday.

igor0190
02-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I actually think the Steelers hands down have the better roster... The only reason the packers are favored is because there passing game is their strength and our weakness. It's a passing league.

I cant imagine the Packers actually sticking with the run at all this game. There is no chance they have any success against our front 7. They will be airing it out all game before long.

DIESELMAN
02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Anyone who says the Packers are better 1-53 then the Steelers, doesn't know a damn thing about football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelDad
02-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Schein is an asshat, he's been anti Steeler for I don't know how long. I listen to their show because I like Rich Gannon but you can have Adam and his opinion and shove it.

Yes, yes, yes. Schein was one of the biggest perpetuators of the Seahawks' Whining Movement following XL. He's like the 'Colin Cowherd of NFL Radio.'

coldrolled
02-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Anyone who says the Packers are better 1-53 then the Steelers, doesn't know a damn thing about football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets see.. this is hard to argue.. Starks over Mendenhall :lol:

SteelerDave74
02-02-2011, 03:29 PM

I couldn't had said that better, Matt. I hate that guy with a living passion.

Dan
02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
I've never understood why the experts seem to always love the Packers. The Packers could be 0-16 and they'd still be compared to the 72 Dolphins

bensshoes
02-02-2011, 04:13 PM
while I agree that the Packers are a very good team, wouldn't be here if they wern't, I just keep hearing the so called experts not all of them basically saying we shouldn't bother showing up, now i cant wait to hear them babble Monday morning after our victory. wanted too see if i was deliosunal and apparently my sanity is still okay and my black-n-gold colored glasses live on!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::cope::cope:

Clevelandsux
02-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I won't even listen to schein anymore. He's a total douche and disses on the Steelers any chance he gets. He's total pencilneck dork too. F Schein!

I'm so sick of hearing hearing about the Packers! We are the team to beat. Same thing when we played Ravens and Jets! The black and gold will reign supreme once again. The whole world we'll see!

SteelCityKid5
02-02-2011, 06:36 PM
1-53 is a stretch

Rampage
02-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Maybe 1-52, but not 1-53.

Seriously though, how could anyone actually say that without cracking up? You don't make it to the Super Bowl without talent. Anyone that tells me that either of these teams are head and shoulders above the other is going to get stared at like they have a third head. This could be one of the most even match ups in Super Bowl history and it has all the makings to be a great game.

coach
02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
My thoughts are the Packers have a very good team. You can make a case either way for which team is more talented overall. You will hear some pick the Steelers some Pick the Packers. Packers fans will bitch about everyone is picking the Steelers, Steelers fans are crying everyone is picking the Packers. Who pick who has no bearing on the game. I like our chances to be very happy around 10:30 Sunday night.

The more that pick against the Steelers, the better. These clowns sometimes come out and jump on the band wagon late and their praise seems contrived. These would be the same analysts that called the Giants unbeatable after beating the Bears; called the Eagles unbeatable after coming back against the Giants; and called Atlanta to beat GB in Atlanta because Matty Ice knows how to protect his house. Now GB is the team to beat. I would love to see one of those highlight reels where somebody puts all their comments back to back on tape and watch them pick every team to win every week. My favourite is when a guy calls both teams to win in the same weekend, and then after the game, he claims he got it right.

The only real argument worth making is, "who won the game?" At the end of the day, one team gets the trophy and everyone else gets the participation trophy. Remember those from grade school? Thanks for playing.

4 more sleeps.

steeldoc
02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
I actually like Schein, but he's wrong on this issue. He made a statement about Dierdorf being senile while calling the Steelers Ravens game that made me chuckle. I'll give him a pass on this, as I think he is pretty talented otherwise. Nobody was a bigger Steeler hater than Trumpy, the doufus Bengal TE who called games in the 80 and 90's.

Real Deal Steel
02-02-2011, 11:07 PM
I think that this information needs to be told to the Steelers team about 10 minutes before game time.

ward86
02-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Shein is an A**hole. I'm tired of this clown. What do we have to do to get the respect we deserve? He can kiss my black and gold ***. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

coldrolled
02-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Shein is an A**hole. I'm tired of this clown. What do we have to do to get the respect we deserve? He can kiss my black and gold ***. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid of Bruce and put in an OC that can score 48 points agaisnt atlanta in atlanta...

then the tv jocks will give us our due...

thats all it is... points...

Blazedby92
02-03-2011, 09:26 AM
HEY GUESS WHAT THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD NOT ON PAPER, so after we win Sunday someone needs to hand them a paper figurine of the lombardi, so guys since better on paper,lol

Arians credintials looked good on paper but he is crap when it comes to the real thing.

cmerrifield
02-03-2011, 11:55 AM
No way a better roster, even if you say the Packers are better everywhere else, which I wouldnt say, our Linebackers are far better, far better than theirs.