PDA

View Full Version : I have nothing against the Green Bay Packers

DBR96A
01-31-2011, 04:42 PM
I have nothing against the Green Bay Packers. Be that as it may, I seriously want the Steelers to blast them into next season. It's not because of anything that the Packers or their fans have done. It's everybody else. It's all the crybabies and conspiracy theorists. It's the armchair referees, armchair lawyers and armchair police detectives.

It's not the pro-Packers crowd. It's the anti-Steelers crowd. It's everybody who thinks that the Steelers have made it to eight Super Bowls by accident. It's everybody who takes it upon themselves to judge whether or not a team is "deserving" of its success, usurping the scoreboard in the process. It's the supermajority of the state of Ohio.

If your favorite team is the Packers, then great; may the best team win! But if your favorite team is whichever one is playing the Steelers, then forget the champagne; I won't need it! I'll drink your tears instead, and they'll taste just as sweet as victory! I want to revel in your hatred and laugh while you cry!

I want seven goddamn Lombardi Trophies, not just because I'm a greedy bastard, or because seven is harder for other teams to match than six. At this point, I want seven Lombardi Trophies because then we'd have one trophy for every letter in the phrase, "**** YOU!"

Packer fans, please don't take it personal. There's more than enough who do already, and it has nothing to do with you. I hope you understand.

LarryNJ
01-31-2011, 04:47 PM
:hilarious::hilarious: My there's a lot of hatred built up in you. I'm glad you have this forum to release it instead of going postal. :lol:

DBR96A
01-31-2011, 04:53 PM
:hilarious::hilarious: My there's a lot of hatred built up in you. I'm glad you have this forum to release it instead of going postal. :lol:

There's a difference between being a hateful person and being driven to hatred. Most people who know me would be likely to use the word "friendly" to describe my personality. It's only when people give me a legitimate reason to hate them that I hate them.

LarryNJ
01-31-2011, 04:55 PM
No worries mate! It simply made me laugh!

Clevelandsux
01-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Hey I didn't hate the Arizona Cardinals either. But they are the enemy! Go Steelers!

Goodfrom55
01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Agreed - would actually love to enjoy the holiday that is the Super Bowl rather than be put through 58 minutes of a nail biter football game that we win in the end.

As I have said before, if the Steelers don't beat themselves, this game isn't close.

SteelerDave74
01-31-2011, 05:48 PM
I have nothing against the Green Bay Packers. Be that as it may, I seriously want the Steelers to blast them into next season. It's not because of anything that the Packers or their fans have done. It's everybody else. It's all the crybabies and conspiracy theorists. It's the armchair referees, armchair lawyers and armchair police detectives.

It's not the pro-Packers crowd. It's the anti-Steelers crowd. It's everybody who thinks that the Steelers have made it to eight Super Bowls by accident. It's everybody who takes it upon themselves to judge whether or not a team is "deserving" of its success, usurping the scoreboard in the process. It's the supermajority of the state of Ohio.

If your favorite team is the Packers, then great; may the best team win! But if your favorite team is whichever one is playing the Steelers, then forget the champagne; I won't need it! I'll drink your tears instead, and they'll taste just as sweet as victory! I want to revel in your hatred and laugh while you cry!

I want seven goddamn Lombardi Trophies, not just because I'm a greedy bastard, or because seven is harder for other teams to match than six. At this point, I want seven Lombardi Trophies because then we'd have one trophy for every letter in the phrase, "**** YOU!"

Packer fans, please don't take it personal. There's more than enough who do already, and it has nothing to do with you. I hope you understand.

Browns fans are known for saying this crap all over Cleveland. Every stinking one of them turds do this to me. Not a day go by I hear it. I need to print this and give it to every one of them idiots that even starts. Great job venting that anger out. :tt02::tt02:

lloydfan4life
01-31-2011, 06:09 PM
:yikes: :hide:

Don't hold back, DBR. Let it all out. :hehheh:

Love your reasoning for why you want the 7th Lombardi! :yellowthumb: :cope:

memphissteelergirl
01-31-2011, 08:14 PM

:plus1:

I can't drum up too much hatred for the Packers. I respect their history and their fanbase is very loyal. That said, once they line up against our Steelers, it's on like a pot of neckbones! :tt02:

Farrior Fan
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM
At this point, I want seven Lombardi Trophies because then we'd have one trophy for every letter in the phrase, "**** YOU!"

Classic!

coach
01-31-2011, 08:36 PM
They are simply, in the way.

Speaking of in the way, did those Jets fans ever come back here? If they did, I missed their posts. Please let a packers fan come in here and start talkin about how they are gonna do this and do that, this week.:tt02:

Clevelandsux
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
I want this one for Ben! MVP!!! And because I can't stand Roger Goodell. This guy doesn't want us in the super bowl, let alone us win. The Steelers and Packers are everything right about the NFL. Roger Goodell is everything wrong. FFFFF goodell!!! How can they fire this guy?

Farrior Fan
01-31-2011, 08:54 PM

Speaking of in the way, did those Jets fans ever come back here? If they did, I missed their posts. Please let a packers fan come in here and start talkin about how they are gonna do this and do that, this week.:tt02:

If it means we go up 24-3 at half I'll personally invite some damn cheeseheads in here.

mos07
01-31-2011, 09:02 PM

Agreed. Don't take this personal Packer fans; it is just Tomlin and the boys taking care of business. :cope:

Scorp
01-31-2011, 11:23 PM

Did someone say :postal:

Greeenbay is the enemy Bro. and they're in our way of getting a 7th Lombardi.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-31-2011, 11:39 PM
I don't hate GB but they stand in the way of the STEELERS goal... read my sig!! :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Scorp
01-31-2011, 11:46 PM
I don't hate GB but they stand in the way of the STEELERS goal... read my sig!! :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Excellent. :yellowthumb:

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-01-2011, 12:26 AM
I do. They fn suck and their fans are tards. who the fk wears a block of cheese on their head and thinks that's cool. Reminds me of the dawg bones in that other place in Ohio. I was fine with Gee Bee before the news media got a hold of them. Now I fn hate their guts including that girly man roggers. GO STEELERS. I hope to hell we kill them losers.

Real Deal Steel
02-01-2011, 12:34 AM
I want this for Ben..and I want to send Hines into retirement in style..I also want it for Tomlin so people can stop saying he won with Cowher's team....but mostly I want it for the team that was targeted by Goodall and his referee flunkies all season because they are more physical then most other teams.

Rampage
02-01-2011, 07:41 PM
I really like the post and I agree. I hold no animosity for the Packers; I respect them quite a bit (although that would change if they won) much like the Cardinals and the Seahawks in recent history. Unfortunately, its one of those, "us or them," situations and I would prefer to see them get dumped.

webfree4all
02-01-2011, 10:09 PM
I too have nothing against packer fans. I have sympathy for them. You might too after checking out this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwjPkyS92E

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM
I don't really care about the Packers either way quite honestly, I never have never will. Right now as much as the media is hyping them and pretty much giving this game to them, I hate them with a fiery passion.

They pulled the same stunts in SB XLIII about how we couldn't hang with the Cardinals passing game, blah blah blah. I'm tired of hearing it.

And you know something else, I don't give a rats *** if the Lombardi came from Green Bay or not. You don't owe anybody anything in the NFL. You have to earn it. It doesn't mean more to them, they don't deserve it more just because they are from Green Bay. The Steelers want it just as bad as anybody else in their position this week. The Steelers have earned 3 super bowl appearances in the last 6 years because they worked hard and accomplished their goals. Green Bay has not up until this year.

They earned their shot the same as us, for their fans to act like they deserve it more or it means more to them is STUPID!

LarryNJ
02-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I don't really care about the Packers either way quite honestly, I never have never will.

I agree...Unless of course this SB match up becomes a regular affair. Say 3 or 4 times in the next 10 years! :yellowthumb:

Lunchbucket
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
can't understand why packer fans feel it's thier turn to win the super bowl.to paraphrase Norm Edwards 'You play to win the game".The steelers will not feel it's Green Bays ""TURN".

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2011, 12:43 PM
It's crazy, I mean I've seen articles on ESPN and NFL.com saying the Packer Nation "needs" this super bowl. You don't need anything, you need your team to earn it and win it. Every NFL teams needs Lombardi's in their front office. The Steeler Nation deserves it as much as anybody else because we do what needs to be done.

Clevelandsux
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
And why do Steelers fans feel the need to apologize to the Packers? F-um! They stand in our way! We are out to get our 7th lombardi trophy. We are out for blood! Let um drown in there cheese!

Go Steelers!!

Rampage
02-02-2011, 05:45 PM
You know, Packers fans are starting to bother me. I have now heard the "Pre-Super Bowl Championship games are just as important as Super Bowls and Green Bay has more than Pittsburgh," and ,"well, Pittsburgh has more Super Bowls, so it's the Packers turn," arguments ad nauseum.

Play the damn game already.

coach
02-02-2011, 06:47 PM
There is no cheese allowed in my house this week. And, all the milk is lactose free. Kids ate cereal this morning soaked in STEELER BEER.

steelersbabex25
02-02-2011, 07:14 PM
There is no cheese allowed in my house this week. And, all the milk is lactose free. Kids ate cereal this morning soaked in STEELER BEER.

..child services :question-1: :lol:

Rampage
02-03-2011, 11:07 AM
..child services :question-1: :lol:

Seriously. If he made his kids consume Iron City...

SteelerDave74
02-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Seriously. If he made his kids consume Iron City...

:eek1::eek1::evilshake: That's just wrong.