PDA

View Full Version : Palmer: We're not a very good team !! LMFAO

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
NFLN was just showing a post game press conference with Carson Palmer, here are a few exerpts for your enjoyment :

Question: Is this team tough enough to win close games
Palmer: No we aren't !

Question: Is this team too selfish?
Palmer: Yes we are selfish but that's not the only reason we're 8-8

Question: Why did this team finish 8-0?
Palmer: Because we're just an average football team, we are not a good football team

And the best one of all....

Opening statements:

We lost today to a team we should have beat, and a team that we think we are better than !!

Oh really Carson !!

You're better than us huh?
You're a better team than the one that ousted you 2 years in a row from the playoffs?
You're a better team than us because you nearly lost the first contest this year and DID lose the 2nd contest ?
You're a better team because you have a group of felons, drunks, crack heads, and wife beaters in your locker room ??

Gimme a break !! :hilarious: :hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-31-2006, 07:21 PM
I respect Carson Palmers talent as a QB and like the guy. But he needs to shut his mouth. The Steelers defense owned the Bengals today and the refs kept the Bengals in the game.

DIESELMAN
12-31-2006, 07:33 PM
didn't they say the same thing about the ratbirds? Hey Carson!!!! you don't talk the game you ****IN PLAY IT!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Palmer is really turning into a punk *** !! Hey jerkoff, you might want to think before you speak and end up making a fool of yourself !

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Palmer has stated in the past. That he hates the Steelers. I guess he still pissed we blew out his knee.

House of Steel
12-31-2006, 08:25 PM
HE will always be our Whining Bitching Whore. :hilarious:

K Train
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
hahahaha hes a fuking reard when he talks, just shutup you dont have to be a thug just because the rest of your team is

rainman
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
carson, silence is golden jerk off

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 02:48 AM
We rattled his ***, you could tell he was not comfortable all day long, and you know that game last year was in his mind.

BBG7
01-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Like I said in another post....they have said it since the beginning of the year...they are losers who don't know how to win or lose with class. We kicked their a** and should have beat them the first game too (we beat ourselves that game-not them beating us) You are still and will always be the joke of the NFL Bungals...deal with it!!! THE STEELERS ALWAYS HAVE AND STILL DO OWN YOU!!!!!

BlitzburghNation
01-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Guess all them hard hits he took during the game made him a little dilusional !
:dunno:
He's still probably a little pissed from that accidental hit kimo gave him last year! :banging:
The bottom line is we won and they didn't and we ended up having the same record they have,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:
Can't wait till next season,,,,,,:banana:
Here's to a great draft and even better off-season ! :tt02:

BBG7
01-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Guess all them hard hits he took during the game made him a little dilusional !
:dunno:
He's still probably a little pissed from that accidental hit kimo gave him last year! :banging:
The bottom line is we won and they didn't and we ended up having the same record they have,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:
Can't wait till next season,,,,,,:banana:
Here's to a great draft and even better off-season ! :tt02:

That tends to happen when you play a team as physical as the Steelers!!!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Im surprised the guys in white coats haven't come knocking on his door telling him, "son you need to come with us, you're having dillusions of granduer again"... :lol:

BBG7
01-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Im surprised the guys in white coats haven't come knocking on his door telling him, "son you need to come with us, you're having dillusions of granduer again"... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RW318
01-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but winning in OT is far from an *** kicking right? ...on top of that the only reason it got there is cause their kicker bops.....id say they're better lol.

House of Steel
01-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Once again, I see we have another boneheaded poster in this forum. :lol: JK. How the hell you've been ROY? Where is Koopa by chance had you seen him?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but winning in OT is far from an *** kicking right? ...on top of that the only reason it got there is cause their kicker bops.....id say they're better lol.

The voice of reason has come upon us steeler addicts..let us all bow down humbly and heed his words of wisdom...

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Blitzburgh55
01-01-2007, 09:07 PM

Either way
Steelers>Bungles :nahnah:

BBG7
01-02-2007, 10:35 AM
if you watched the game you know we spanked them and let them know who is the better team-the score is a lot closer than the game was.

RW318
01-04-2007, 01:04 AM
I really don't know...the only reason the Steelers even had a chance to win was cause the Bengals kicker missed a kick that would have won it. I think the game was a lot closer then y'all are making it out to be lol.

Koopa
01-04-2007, 01:33 AM
well lets see, we are up 7-3 in the fourth, we are at the bengals 9 yard line, 1st and goal willie fumbles at the 5 yard line they take it to their 20 yard line, they end up scoring on that drive, making it 10-7......if willie doesn't fumble it's 14-3 or 10-3, more then likely 14-3 cause we were moving the ball at will and it would've been second and goal at the 2 yard line.......and that would've just killed the bengals spirit......so yeah, we had that game, we allowed them to stay in it, sure we needed a miss kick to send it into overtime, but if willie holds on to the balll there is never a need for a missed kick and it's pretty much a blow out

RW318
01-04-2007, 02:13 AM
But they FORCED the fumble didn't they? Did y'all get any turnovers that game? If so it can go in a big circle.

Koopa
01-04-2007, 02:27 AM
no we did not force any turnovers, infact they had an int earlier in the game and were still down until willie fumbled.....if they don't get the fumble they are never in the game.....

RW318
01-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Oh...still wouldn't exactly call it an *** kicking lol

Ambridge
01-04-2007, 02:53 AM
didn't they say the same thing about the ratbirds? Hey Carson!!!! you don't talk the game you ****IN PLAY IT!!!!!

Yes---- they did say the same thing(TJ Douchebagwater)in particular when the Bungs lost to the Ravens in Baltimore.

Nothing new though. Palmer was quoted after the '04 season as saying even though Cincy had been swept by the Steelers that he thought "they were still the better team".

I don't know if it's an inferiority complex mixed with a sense of entitlement but it's really getting old when every time the Bengals lose a tough game they start with the "We're still the better team" mantra.

Carson and BJ need to stop being whiney bitches and realize that the only ones who get to claim they have a better team are the ones that WIN.

If Marvin Lewis really wants to succeed in Cincy he really needs to address this kind of stupid attitude from his team leaders along with cleaning out the criminal element.

Koopa
01-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Oh...still wouldn't exactly call it an *** kicking lol

well i wouldn't either, but still if one fumble doesn't happen there's never a need for a missed field goal to win lol

DIESELMAN
01-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Whining, crying, pointing fingers, throwing temper tantrums on the field, losing focus and going to jail is not the sign of winners nor is it the way to show the rest of the NFL and their own city that they have class. Until Lewis grabs his own set of nuts and shows who the hell is running the show in Cincy and cleans house the Bungholes will always be winners in their own underachieving minds. The bottom line is this. :bengalssuck: