PDA

View Full Version : What are you most confident about/least

mwittman5
01-30-2011, 02:22 AM
what players or aspects of the game are you most confident in the superbowl and least?

most confident in Ben that he will have a solid game and Mendenhall running the ball

Besides Ike the corners worry me, hopefully they hold up and the guys up front get to rodgers.

jnes1216
01-30-2011, 02:36 AM
I'm most confident in our middle of the field passing game and least confident in our ability to cover the packers wr corp.

Clevelandsux
01-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Least confident in our offensive line. Most confident in our defense.

Lunchbucket
01-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Concerned about, Replacing an all pro center and the effect on the already patchwork o line.Although I think our O line coach has done an outstanding job with what he's had to deal with this season.Special teams coverage concern me and Cornerback coverages.
confident in,Ben,the D in general

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Confident: Middle part of the field passing game, Ben's ability to escape pressure, pretty confident in the running game to be able to keep the offense balanced.

Concerned: the secondary, they will need a good game plan similar to the last 2 weeks. BMac coming back will be helpful so Rodgers can't just pick on Will Gay all evening.

SteelDad
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Most confident: That I'm going bald.
Least confident: That my hair will come back.

With that said, I'm deeply concerned about Legursky handling Raji. Pouncey's absence will be bigger than most think IMO.

I am most confident that GB will attempt to run the ball and fail.

Rampage
01-30-2011, 01:00 PM
I am most confident in the defensive front seven. With the talent there, I don't think Rodgers is going to have an exceptional amount of time in the pocket nor do I feel he will be overly successful with his escapability.

I am least confident about the secondary. Taylor, Polamalu and Clark are playing well; however, I look at McFadden and Gay as suspect. With the Green Bay receiving corps and Rodgers playing at a high level and with this team's recent abuse by New England's spread offense, I have to feel that these guys must play career games.

Lunchbucket
01-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Most confident: That I'm going bald.
Least confident: That my hair will come back.

With that said, I'm deeply concerned about Legursky handling Raji. Pouncey's absence will be bigger than most think IMO.

I am most confident that GB will attempt to run the ball and fail.

I hope you are wrong about the center position, but I have the same feeling about it being critical.:thinking:

A Pac
01-30-2011, 02:29 PM
I am confident that Mendenhall will be a huge factor on the ground and could be the difference.

I am also confident that the Steelers' O line will have their hands full with the Packers' pass rush. It should be a great game.

jd1000
01-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Like many of you the O-Line. But I also think about how banged up our O-Line has been the past few years and it always seems we patch it together enough for big games.

The spread offense of the Packers worry me. Sure, they won't run on us but I am afraid our Secondary can get picked apart. I am sure LeBeau will work on a lot of disguise packages to keep Rodgers guessing. I have a feeling Troy will not be as far back in the Secondary as he has been in the past 2 games.

We HAVE to rattle Rodgers early. Planting his butt in the turf 2 or 3 times in the 1st quarter will make him itch the rest of the game.

JD from Utah

SteelDad
01-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I hope you are wrong about the center position, but I have the same feeling about it being critical.:thinking:

We will find out quickly about the impact. As much as we like to pull Kemo, if he has to help Legursky a lot that changes things for the running game immensely.

NHStlrfan
01-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Concern: Ambulance being there for Rodgers. Woodley will destroy Bulaga then pound Rodgers by the 2nd quarter.

Confidence: There will be more excuses why the Packers lost the game than points they score.

coach
01-30-2011, 05:47 PM
I agree with a lot of what was siad, so to try and be a bit original, I say:

Most confident - D, overall

Least Confident - D, overall

If we are kept within a score, my confidence will go up, like it did in the December game with the ratbirds. The O only needs 1 chance to win a close low-scoring game. The D could even win it for us.

I hate the game we have to play when they spread us and throw a bunch.

Real Deal Steel
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm most confident that we will make the Packers offense one-demensional.

I'm least confident that William Gay will hold up in this game.

SteelerCountry58
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Most confident in our D. We should be able to control the Pack for most
of the game,letting only a couple big time plays slip through because of
our less then stellar secondary.

Least confident in our O Line and protecting Ben from Matthews.
This is when a legit fullback would help us greatly,especially on a quick
dump out/screen pass. Scott worries me as does Legursky a bit but I
think Legursky will step up,Scott might look like a idiot trying to protect.:banging:

ucsteve667
01-30-2011, 11:00 PM
I think Legursky will be fine on Sun. he did great aside from 1-2 snaps comin in cold. hes had time to work it out with Ben. But what I am really confident in is how affected by big hits Rodgers can be. he played horrible for the rest of the game after that hit from Peppers last week. Hit em hard and hit em early...be worth the fines we'll get from playing real football with another media darling

steeldoc
01-30-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm confident that I will go to work tomorrow. I'm not sure about anything else. This game scares me, the Packers remind me of the 05 Steelers.

SteelerDave74
01-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Most Confidence: Ben will light it up and our Defense will put the Packers in their misery

Least Confidence: Special Team will slack off some and our secondary is going to slip up on some plays.