PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Pittsburgh Steelers

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 05:30 PM
Well it was a wild,crazy, and dissapointing season overall filled with more ups and downs then I can remember in quite awhile. Starting off with a win in Miami and our hopes flying high, only to see us struggle for the next 8 games and fall out the playoff race. Then going back on a roll to get back into contention, but only to see the season slip away in the end. Finishing off the season on a positive note and knocking out the Bengals was something we'll always remember.

We wish it could have been more and we wish we were still playing next week, but no matter what Black n Gold, you've got the best fans in the world and we'll never say die !!

No matter what the future holds, we're here for you !! Thank you and see you in 2007 !!! :tt02:

House of Steel
12-31-2006, 05:32 PM
That is an awesome ending speech, Matt. God I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and what a way to end a season on a very high note. I got chills and thrills going through me after that fantastic photo finish. Who can't love the Steelers? BLACK N GOLD ALL THE WAY. :cope: :towel: :towelwave: :tt02: :helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2006, 06:11 PM
That's why we're the best damn fans on earth ! We never say die, we're fans through and through no matter what the record !

House of Steel
12-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Today, I am so damn proud to be a Black n Gold Bleeder!!!! STEELERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!

DIESELMAN
12-31-2006, 08:58 PM
No matter what the record shows every year, the Steelers are the best team in the NFL. From the owners all the way down to the guys who air up the footballs. I luv ya Steelers!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 09:56 PM
It was a Wild Season

Come on now who believes

The Pittsburgh Steelers Revenge Tour. Premiering September 2007.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-31-2006, 09:56 PM
2006 STEELERS separating the fans from the fakes !!
It just doesn't get any better when ya root for the BEST !!!

House of Steel
12-31-2006, 10:00 PM
HELL YEAH, BLEEDER!!! I like that Motto. WHOOHOOOO!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 03:53 AM
Hell yeah dude, we are the true fans of the NFL. We stick by our team through thick and thin. We are the best fans in the league, bar none !!!

AZ_Steeler
01-01-2007, 02:18 PM
I think their first half of the season record showed they had a hangover and once they got rid of it they returned back to their winning ways. Assuming everyone returns they will be back in the playoffs next year!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 02:56 PM
It was great to end the season on a positive note. The Steelers will be back in 2007. No matter what I'm a diehard and Steelers homer. Even though I bitch to much sometimes after a loss. I just take Steelers football way to serious and let it effect me bad after a loss. But hey I must confess when I was at the game Christmas Eve I didn't yell or complain about the Steelers play. I was to busy screaming insults about the Ravens.lol

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I think most of us take way too seriously, but in my book, there is no way other to take it ! Steeler football is a way of life, not just a game.

BBG7
01-01-2007, 03:01 PM
we love our Steelers and are fans in the good times and the bad. It was a great way to finish the roller coaster season we had, and we will be approaching next season on a positive note!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I think most of us take way too seriously, but in my book, there is no way other to take it ! Steeler football is a way of life, not just a game.

That is true and I had a T-shirt that said the samething back in the day.lol:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I have probably the same Tshirt your thinking of... Steelers football, it's not just a game, It's a way of life...

BBG7
01-01-2007, 03:33 PM
It's very true...I try to explain it to my fiance everyday...but he just doesn't get it!!!

BBG7
01-01-2007, 03:33 PM
I have probably the same Tshirt your thinking of... Steelers football, it's not just a game, It's a way of life...

I have it to...or at least one that says the same thing!!! :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Thats the shirt.:tt02: Plus its true. Other fans just don't understand the bond the city of Pittsburgh has with the Steelers. I wasn't born in western PA. But my parents were so I totally understand it and proud of it.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 03:36 PM
It's very true...I try to explain it to my fiance everyday...but he just doesn't get it!!!

Yea people don't understand the bond the Steelers fans have with the Steelers. Its great and something special.:tt02:

BlitzburghNation
01-01-2007, 03:50 PM
:clap:
Well it was a wild,crazy, and dissapointing season overall filled with more ups and downs then I can remember in quite awhile. Starting off with a win in Miami and our hopes flying high, only to see us struggle for the next 8 games and fall out the playoff race. Then going back on a roll to get back into contention, but only to see the season slip away in the end. Finishing off the season on a positive note and knocking out the Bengals was something we'll always remember.

We wish it could have been more and we wish we were still playing next week, but no matter what Black n Gold, you've got the best fans in the world and we'll never say die !!

No matter what the future holds, we're here for you !! Thank you and see you in 2007 !!! :tt02:

BlitzburghNation
01-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I've watched my steelers all year and win or lose i stood behind them and always will stand behind them ! If it wasn't for all them turnovers we'd probably be talking about the playoffs now,but what is done is done,,,,,,,
If's and but's were candy and nut's,,,,We'd all have a merry X-MAS !
Here's to a great draft and a great off-season,,,,,,GO STEELERS ! ! !! !! ! ! !

House of Steel
01-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Matt said it best. I wish to have that shirt you guys are talking about. The Steelers are my life.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Matt said it best. I wish to have that shirt you guys are talking about. The Steelers are my wife.

Dude I still think you can find them online.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-01-2007, 05:09 PM

I have that shirt ! Like a commercial and at the stadium they say "everyday is game day" !! :tt02:

SteelersGirlTN7
01-01-2007, 05:12 PM
I've watched my steelers all year and win or lose i stood behind them and always will stand behind them ! If it wasn't for all them turnovers we'd probably be talking about the playoffs now,but what is done is done,,,,,,,
If's and but's were candy and nut's,,,,We'd all have a merry X-MAS !
Here's to a great draft and a great off-season,,,,,,GO STEELERS ! ! !! !! ! ! !

I have watched the steelers for as long as i can remember ..

this year is no different .. i was at the bar every week, unless it was televised... i will watch them 0 and 16 or 16 and 0...

Funny though, at the bar I go to .. the Bills fans have taken over since week 1, since we werent there for opening day .. anyway... there was not a single one there yesterday!

There was a couple handfuls of Titans fans there .. but being the local team you would think there would always be a group ... but no ...

Even the Bengals showing was only about 7 or 8 (not counting the bartender thats always there cuz she has to be LOL) ...

how sad!

Thanks Steelers! See ya next season :-)

House of Steel
01-01-2007, 05:18 PM
We are the largest fan base, we would outnumber the Browns Backers by the ten thousands. I am telling you now, Cleveland is getting to be a diverse in the Steelers-Browns Rivalry. I am seeing more Steelers Fans here in NE OHIO than Browns, I kid you not. It is amazing. Going to the Mall, I run into about 5-10 Steelers fans every trip. Whenever I go to Hartville at the Flea Market, there are about 3-5 Steelers fans there. When I go to eat, I get compliments. The other day, I was at the Wal-Mart in Garfield Heights going to the register, this guy walks by like a biker, he said, YOU ARE A VERY SMART MAN!!! GO STEELERS!!! I was like, God Bless you my friend!!! He said, I hope you guys make the playoffs. Great to be in Cleveland sometimes and hear the Steelers still have a grasp of Ohio.

BBG7
01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
There are a ton of Steeler fans in Dayton too...only about 1 hour north of Cincy!!! Everywhere I go I see at least 10 people sporting their black and gold pride!!!