PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Need A Lot Of Help Here

SteelerDave74
01-28-2011, 03:15 PM
I can't believe the votes going on with this poll. Let's help get the Steelers on the winning side here.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1101/superbowlxlvpoll/content.1.html

NHStlrfan
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Typical SI Poll. Did you notice they couldn't even use pictures of the latest rings from either team! What's up with that?

SteelerDave74
01-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Typical SI Poll. Did you notice they couldn't even use pictures of the latest rings from either team! What's up with that?

Well what do you expect? It's SI, the big Patriots loving group. Of course, they will insult us. Peter King is the biggest fool I ever saw, first predicting the Steelers to be in the Super Bowl and win it at preseason, turns around, and predict Green Bay to kick our ***. Which is it, King?

NHStlrfan
01-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Well what do you expect? It's SI, the big Patriots loving group. Of course, they will insult us. Peter King is the biggest fool I ever saw, first predicting the Steelers to be in the Super Bowl and win it at preseason, turns around, and predict Green Bay to kick our ***. Which is it, King?

The only reason to "read" SI is the swimsuit issue. Not much else going on there. :yellowthumb:

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-28-2011, 03:32 PM
r u fn kidding. i hope we kick those pablum sucking mfrs right into the toilet lake fn michigan where in the hell they belong. oh ****, i wasn't goin to talk smack about gb. damn. sorry folks. just couldn't help it. you know, being a dirty team makes for a dirty fan(me) i guess. so be it. gb because of SI and the rest of the sports news world is gonna get their a.. handed to them.

And I thank you.

steeldoc
01-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Just the way I like it. These guys love a challenge and seldom play great when they are the favorites. They will play great if backed against the wall.:cope::cope::cope::cope:

Scorp
01-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Whoever is not on our side is against us. Plain and simple. Steelers always dominate.

steelchamp204
01-28-2011, 05:42 PM
wow 38% we win lmao. and Ben gettin crushed by rodgers for best qb? You cant compare two qbs really when one hasnt even been to the sb and felt the pressure to win lol.

steelersbabex25
01-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Whoever is not on our side is against us. Plain and simple. Steelers always dominate.

I was gonna say the same. Nobody likes the Steelers. We're like the Flyers of football. Nobody likes the Flyers besides Flyers fans because they're consistently good and they kick ***.

bensshoes
01-28-2011, 09:09 PM

well he is the PETER king!

Dan
01-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Apparently people don't remember the last time Ben faced the Pack

coach
01-28-2011, 10:47 PM
Just the way I like it. These guys love a challenge and seldom play great when they are the favorites. They will play great if backed against the wall.:cope::cope::cope::cope:

EXACTLY........................................... .....................Which is why we should all vote for Packers because who cares who wins the poll.

DBR96A
01-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Apparently people don't remember the last time Ben faced the Pack

Bububububut THAT DOESN'T COUNT! 'Cuz the Packers had Jarrett Bush at CB instead of Sam Shields!

Never mind that the Steelers didn't have Troy Polamalu for that game. :evilshake: